Chapter 9: But She Fell Harder

"Hey cutie," Minji greeted Hanni with a flirty smile.

Hanni was still awkward with yesterday's encounter as she chuckled awkwardly, "Heyy Minji..."

Hyein noticed the tension between them and stepped in, "What's up with you two?"

Minji looked at Hanni's flustered face with her signature smirk, her lips pointing to the sky as Hanni quickly defended, "Nothing! Nothing at all!"

Minji then waved her pointer-finger onto Hanni's chin, making her look at her in the eyes, "Nothing honey?"

Hyein squeaked as she ran away, "Ahhh! Lovebirds!"

Hanni immediately scrambled back and asked, "What's up with you today Minji?"

Minji moved her chair closer to Hanni as she started backing up, "What do you mean bae? I thought we were like this all the time?"

Hanni then stood up and started walking even further away from Minji, "What do you mean? We were never like this?"

Minji then stood up to approach her, "So the kisses meant nothing to you?"

Hanni immediately looked away as her cheeks turned pint of pink: There was no way Kim Minji was flirting with me in class right now. "You said it yourself, that's just what best-friends do, remember?"

At that moment, Hanni could feel her body tense up as she reached the back of the classroom, unable to move any further, Minji then put her hands next to her body, trapping her, as she whispered right next to Hanni's ears, with her breath brushing on her skin, "What if I didn't want to be friends anymore?"

Hanni fought her inner thoughts: Hanni. Listen. Resist Minji. It's going to be the better for the both of you.

Hanni ducked under Minji's arms and started to run away but Minji extended her hand and push her back into her lap, "Answer me." She demanded.

Hanni stared at Minji doe-eyes, those doe-eyes filled with life, sparkling, and her nose, her perfect high nose bridge, then her eyes wandered onto her mouth, the pair of lips that had laid on hers yesterday, she can't help but reminisce about the kiss, those tasty lips on her as she started to thirst on them again. Maybe she was giving in again, ignoring her own advice.

Hanni tried to stay composed, but the temptation was too much for her to handle. She forcefully snapped herself out of her trance as she slapped Minji hard on the face, "Oww! Why did you do that?"

Hanni shrugged, "If you want me, you gotta do more than that to win me over," She slyly commented before going back to her seat.

Minji placed one hand on her cheek that just had been hardly and violently slapped by the little girl, who thought a girl like her would have such a powerful palm. But she can't help but smile at Hanni's silhouette. She thought: That girl is playing hard to get.

She mumbled to herself, "Cute."

Maybe she had said it too loud, because Hanni stopped at her tracks, and tilted her head to look at Minji for a second, before continuing walking towards her seat. Minji rubbed the back of her head, embarrassed that Hanni may have heard her compliment as she blushed like a tomato. No girl has ever made her feel what Hanni made her felt at that moment, sweet and happy, every look that Hanni gave her made her feel like she was the most special person alive.

Please vote for the chapter if you enjoyed it and want Minji and Hanni to get together next chapter as that will help me push the story out to more people :D Thank you!