Chapter 21

A/N: Look who's back!

*****

Zayn

"Are you done yet?" I asked. The seconds I opened her bedroom door, my eyes widened and my jaw literally dropped to the floor - Flora just wearing a skinny jeans with a blue lace bra. She is not skinny and bone as I thought, she's average and fuck, she have such a hot body.

Victoria Secret Angels body more like.

She turned around, "Wai- Zayn, what the fuck!" she screamed, then quickly trying to reach something to cover up her bare skin. She grabbed the long skirt in the closet, covered all her body.

I chuckled, watching her all flustered. I licked my lips and walked towards her slowly, "Hey."

She gaped, watching my steps as I walked close to her, "Stop right there, don't you dare come close! Do you ever hear about knocking?"

I smirked, shook my head.

"Get out now before I kick your ass, Zayn!" she warned.

I walked closer and bit my lips, raised an eyebrow. Flora looked flustered, maybe a bit scared and nervous. I could hear her heart beating so fast, her breathe changing.

She's so adorable, somehow.

I leaned closer, "I didn't know you have such a great body until now, baby," I whispered in her ear. Flora shivered as I breathed on her neck, gave a few pecks.

"You smells so good," I said, sniffing her scent. It kind of smells like strawberry mixed with vanilla, absolutely smells delicious. This turned me on now, I just want to throw her on the bed and make her scream my name all day but I hold myself.

Don't worry, it's not over. I want to play with her a litte bit or maybe tease more.

I smirked, trailed my nose from her neck to her prominent collarbone. Flora titled her head back, gave me more access but her mouth said, "Zayn, I- please s-stop this."

I sucked and bit her collarbone delicately, enough to form a bruise next day, "Do you really want me to stop, hmm?"

"N-No," she mumbled lowly, more like moan to me. I could tell Flora was controlling herself not to touch me as she gripped the skirt into her fist tightly. I place my hands on her hands, caressing her knuckle gently and whispered in her ear to let go the skirt.

She did it.

I groaned as she instantly tugged her fingers through my hair roughly, bring me close to her. She's so needy. I ran my tongue on her throat all the way up and down, I trailed up to her jaw and sucking her skins. I'm so turned on, I could feel my jeans tent up. I put my hands on her waist and gripped her side as she arched her front against mine. It feels right.

"Ow, Zayn!" She flinched, pushed my body away. Am I too rough?

"Wha-" My eyes trailed down on her sides, there's visible fingerprints and she have a bruise on her waist. I furrowed my eyebrows, looked at Flora.

My whole body is burning.

"Who did that?" I asked, my eyes focused the bruises on her waist. Flora standing topless infront of me, but that's not the point. She just shook her head, not giving me an answer.

"Flora, tell me who did that!" I snapped.

She bit her lips, looked down at her feet, "It's y-y-you, Zayn. You d-did this to me."

I widened my eyes, looked at this innocent woman infront of me. What? When? I'm floundered for words, something to express the shock that coursed through me but nothing came. I'm so speechless, in a worst way. I sat down on her bed with my face goes slack and everything feel numb.