Chapter 4

Zayn

I've been ignoring Flora for 3 days since I met Perrie the other day. I have to prove to her that I don't love Flora, I only love Perrie. With all my heart.

Perrie is my everything. She always there for me when I feel sad or bad. She's sweet, beautiful and lovely girl I've ever met. I don't know what I'm going to do without her.

I feel so guilty every moment I ignored Flora, my wife. It's not like I care about her but I'm not a guy who treats girl like shit. But sometimes, I do feel miss kissing her soft lips.

Oh damn it, stop Zayn! This is the only way to prove my love to Perrie.

I'm so mad at her because she don't fully trust my love to her. I'm not really in mood the day I just got home from Perrie's. That's the day where I started to ignore Flora.

******

I walked downstairs and make my way to the kitchen. There is Flora, her back is facing me, making breakfast. I sit on the counter, take a sip of the coffee that my wife makes.

"You can do whatever you want to do today, fill your day doing something fun if you're bored. But not too much fun. And before you off to sleep, lock the door. I might not going home tonight, stay at Perrie's." I said as I stand up.

"Okay." she said quietly.

I looked at her and she smile sadly. I'm really sorry for doing this, Flora! This is not what I wanted, but I really want to prove my love to Perrie, I whispered in my heart.

"Take care." I said before walked out from the kitchen. I grabbed my car keys. Before I open the door, I feel a small hands tapped on my shoulder.

"Zayn, before you go, eat this. You don't take breakfast yet, so I make this for you."

I turned my body around and see Flora holding the bread on her hands. I looked at her and she gave an appealing smile.

I stared at her eyes, she looks beautiful and pure. Before I could even realized, I stared at her plump pink lips. Zayn, stop it!

"Thanks," I said. "I'll go now. Lock the door and call me if there's something happen or important stuff." I added as I slipped into my shoes.

I take the bread, shove into my mouth and walked out. It's strawberry jam, my favourite! I'm chewing happily while walking to my car.

*****

After 20 minutes of driving, I finally arrived at Perrie's apartment. I sit in my car for awhile. I decided to make a surprise. Perrie doesn't know that I'm going to her house. I bet she's still sleeping at this time.

She's not a morning person though, and a little bit lazy. But it didn't bother me, I accept the way she is.

I met her when I was 17, at a senior year prom. I remembered the day that I was literally shocked when she said that she's in the same class with me. I don't even noticed her at school. She's the only one who captured my heart with her gorgeous eyes and breathtaking smile.

It's already 4 years we've been in relationship. It sounds cliche, but we've made promise that we never cheat on each other and be honest all the time. We never fight like other normal couples, I mean not talking to each other for a months. We only fought about small stuff then a few minutes later, we're cool back.

I love her so much. I don't know how to survive without her on my side. She's always beside me whenever I have hard times. She never complains and helping me a lot. That's when I think she's my soulmate. She's my future wife and we going to have kids together.