Chapter 19

A/N: So, here's an update! It's a long chapter, I hope you guess like it! I'm sorry if there's any grammar error.

****

Flora

I opened his bedroom door, "Zayn?!"

There he was, sleeping on the bed helplessly under the massive comfortable duvet. I wiped the sweats on my forehead and let out a long breathe, feeling relieved. I walked to him, kneeling beside the bed, "Oh, Zayn.."

I found myself smiling and then, I ran my fingers through his messy, grease hair gently - carefully not to wake him up. But it only lasted a second, when I feel the heat on his forehead. I frowned, touching his bare neck and shit, he got a high fever. He is burning hot, I could feel his body irradiating heat.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered softly and kissed his forehead before I went down to the kitchen, making porridge for him.

While I was waiting for the porridge, I ran out to the car and grabbed my bag. I let out a loud sigh, tossed the bag on the couch and walked back to the kitchen.

After a few minutes, the porridge is finally cooked. I turned off the heat and put the bowl on the side, letting it cold a bit.

"Flora?"

I heard a quiet, slow voice but still be able to hear that come from upstairs. I ran to his room quickly - Zayn is awake. I stepped into his room and looked at him, still laying on the bed.

"You're awake."

He pulled out his hands from underneath the duvet and waving his hands, asking me to 'come here' because he's too weak to speak a word.

"I'm here now, Zayn. Don't worry." I took his hands on mine, smilling at him.

"I'm really sorry.." he said weakly, tears brimming in his eyes.

I sat beside him, bring his warm hands to my cheeks, "Don't cry, Zayn, please. You got a fever, stop thinking about it."

His touch really comforts me, I don't and never want to let his hands go. I kissed his hands softly - showing him that I'm fine about it.

"Have you eat?" I asked, looking down at him with his hands still on my cheeks.

He shook his head slowly, "Just your toast."

"You idiot, you should eat something! You didn't eat at your office?"

"I'm not going to office today, I called in sick."

"Okay, wait here." I said, unwillingly letting his hands go.

His face suddenly turned pale and grabbed my hands back, "No, please don't leave me, Flora! Please please please, I'm sorry.." he begged.

Oh, my heart swell.

"Zayn, I'm going downstairs. I made you porridge, you need to eat something."

"I don't want porridge, I want you, please.." he said with a croaky voice, gripped my hands tightly.

My heart fluttered. I want you too, Zayn.

"Zayn, it just a minute. After you eat the porridge, I'm all yours, okay? I promise," I smiled tightly, convincing him. I just want him to eat.

He thought for a second before he nodding his head, letting go my hands slowly, "Be quick, please."

I mumbled an 'okay' and hurriedly walked downstairs, grabbed a bowl of porridge and a glass of warm water.