Chapter 23

Flora

"Baby, let's go get breakfast!" Zayn snaked his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind. I couldn't help but smile when he called me baby. I chuckled, turning my head around and kissed his cheeks.

It took me a minute to get out from his embrace but I succeeded, "Let me tied my hair up for a second."

"Don't. You look betterer with your hair down," Zayn said, running his finger through my hair.

I laughed, "Betterer? Is that word even exist?"

"Yes, Liam taught me those words! Now come on, I'm hungry and I don't want to be late to work," Zayn tugged my wrist and pulling me.

"Slow down, stupid," I rolled my eyes. I didn't even get to grab my bag but that's fine as long as I bring my phone along because I couldn't leave the house without a phone.

Zayn interwined his fingers with mine as we walked to his car. My heart fluttered and the butterflies raised in my stomach when Zayn opened the door for me. For the first time in forever. I smiled sheepishly, thanked him and get into the passenger seat.

Zayn ran to the other side, looking hot with the suit and slide into the driver seat. He then leaned his body to me, "Before we go, can you give me something? And you have to promise me."

"O....kay? What is that?"

Zayn locked his eyes into mine, bitting his lips, "Kiss."

I poked my tongue out, wetting my lips. I looked into his eyes then his lips before I leaned my face closer to him. I breathe on his lips and shutting my eyes close, placed my lips on him. This kiss felt different, it's full with love with no tongues and it's perfect. I grabbed his neck to closed our distance, wanting more the taste of his lips. I let out a soft sigh when Zayn slammed my back on the window.

Zayn pulled away from the kiss and he looked worried, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah," I nodded before I grabbed his collar, crashed our lips together again. I kissed him hard yet soft and Zayn moaned loudly when I tugged his hair roughly.

He parted his lips, and I shoved my tongue in, tasting his wonderful mouth. I bit his bottom lips harshly before I pushed him away. His lips swollen, his hair was everywhere and his collar a little bit crumple.

"I already give what you want. Now can we go? You're said you're hungry, aren't you?" I licked my lips, fixing my hair.

"Yes but now I'm hungry for you, baby," Zayn breathed, place his hands on my thighs. I accidentally looked down at his crotch and my eyes widened. He is hard, his bulge is so prominent and huge. He shifted on his seat, feeling uncomfortable in his tight trouser.

"Oops," I giggled, watched him in amusement.

"It's not funny!" Zayn pouted, crossed his arms.

"Can we go now? I'm so hungry."

"But-"

My mouth reacted first than my brain, "Later, Zayn. Later."

**************

"Come to my office today and bring me lunch or maybe we could order," Zayn caressing my hands with his thumb.

"I'm a fantastic cooker, so I will bring you lunch and we could eat together," I replied.

"Okay my dear chef, can't wait to taste your delicious food!"

I chuckled, unbuckling my seatbelt. I pecked his lips and thanked him for the treats earlier. Zayn whined when I opened the door, refusing to let me go.