Chapter 9

Flora

It's finally Friday, where we have families dinner tonight. Earlier ago, I got permission from Zayn to go to shopping mall to buy a dress. I asked him if he want to join me but as I already expected, he doesn't want to accompany me, well thanks husband.

I got a very nice dress which is a plain pure white knee-length dress. The dress is not too expensive, so it's worthy for me.

After I got my dress, I go straight away back to home. It almost 11 in the morning. I saw Zayn at the kitchen, sitting on the chair, sipping the coffee that I made for him before I went out. His back facing me but I could see that he looks freshly shaven and his hair is getting longer.

"Hey." I said, pat him on the back.

He jumped a bit, and spitting out the coffee on the kitchen counter. I put my hands on my mouth, "Zayn!"

"Flora, you freaking shit me out!" Zayn shouted. I laughed, looking at his flustered reaction. "Now, you making fun of me?" Zayn scoffed.

"No, Zayn. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scared you." I replied.

Zayn rolled his eyes, walking away from me. He take a box of tissue, wiping that large stained coffee on the counter.

"Anyway, after 2 hours walking around the mall, I finally got myself a dress for tonight." I smiled.

"2 hours? And you just buy a dress?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes.."

"You gotta be kidding me!" He said.

"What the hell?" I replied.

"You spent that precious 2 hours in shopping mall just searching for one dress? That is so ridiculous!" He snickered, shaking his head.

"Well, it's normal for girls. We will never satisfied until we get what we want."

Guys doesn't how important it is for girls to find a good and beautiful dress. Yes, of course I feel tired and all but when I finally get something that I've been searching for ages, I don't care about everything surrounding me.

"So, how's my coffee, Zayn?" I smiled.

"Your coffee? It doesn't taste good, and it's really bitter. So what I'm going to say is I don't like your coffee." he shrugged as he continue took a sip of my coffee.

"Then, why you keep drinking my coffee, you dumbass?" I smiled smugly.

He tried to suppress his giggling, but ended up bursting into loud laughter. He clenched his stomach with his both hands, laughing his ass off. I don't even know which part is funny. The sound of his laughter, husky and smoky is so attractive. Like a deep river washing over a path of stones. His sounds so beautiful, Zayn is beautiful.

I don't know why I found myself laughing so hard, but all of sudden, I couldn't stop. My breath came in quick gasps between my unstoppable giggles. Tears gathered in the corner of my eyes, threatening to spill over.

Minutes later, when we calmed ourself back down to normal, I look at Zayn and grinned ear to ear. He replied back with showing his full-teeth smile. "Why are we laughing?"

"I don't know, I really don't have any idea what we laughing about." I said, put my hands on my forehead.

"We are obviously idiot." Zayn chuckled.

"I think it is about my coffee. You said my coffee doesn't taste good but you keep sipping the coffee continuously."

"God Flora, why you are so dumb? It's just a joke. I love your coffee, it taste really really good." he said before he stand up and put the cup in the sink.