Chapter 5

Flora

After Zayn left the house, I walked back to the kitchen and finishing what I do earlier. I grab my plate and put the omelette I just made on it. I sit on the counter, sighing deeply.

Why Zayn acting so cold with me? Did I do something wrong to him? He was having fun on that day with Perrie. Moans, screaming and all. Maybe his relationship problem, I guess.

I scoffed when I remembered the phone calls. I mean I just witnessed my so-called-husband making sex with other girl. Am I suppose to laugh and pretend like that's not a big deal? Hell no, I have feelings too. Just because I've been forced to married with Zayn, that doesn't mean I didn't care about him.

I take a big sip of my orange juice before I take my plate and place it on the sink. I'm not in mood for everything. I walk lazily to the living room and switch on the tv. I was about to sit on the couch when Zayn barging into the house.

I gasp when I look at Zayn. He looks a little bit mess and his face all red. I could see his tear stained cheeks and his puffy eyes like he have been crying. What happen to him this time?

"Z-Zayn, are you alright?" I stuttered. He stare at me intensely like he want to eat me out. Suddenly, he falls down on his knees and start crying. I quickly make my way to him and bent down in front of him.

"What's going on, Zayn? Who did this to you? Why are you crying?" I asked, tilting his chin up to meet my gaze. He looks so different when he's crying. He push my hands swiftly.

"I-I.." he muttered, shaking his head and burying his face into his hands. His sobs become louder and I start to panic.

"Shh, Zayn. It's okay, everything going to be alright." I reassured him.

I immediately wrap my arms around his shoulder, pulling him into my chest. Reluctantly, he allow his arms to wrap around me as well, hugging me back. He move closer to me, his arms clasp tightly around my torso. The coldness of his cheek against my chest seeped through my skin, my fingers threading into his hair to help him calm down.

He sigh shakily as his sobs finally slow down. I pull away from the hug, looking down at his wet face. "Are you okay? Do you need something?" I asked him gently, his reddened eyes to wipe the liquid from his face.

"I'm f-fine. Can you please take me to my room?" He said quietly.

"Sure, come." I smile weakly. I tug my hands into him and drag him upstairs.

I open his door and bring him in. I lay him on his bed and look at him. "Are you sure you don't need anything?" He sigh loudly, closing his eyes. I guess he want some space alone, I thought. I glance at him before I walk to his door.

"Flora, stay with me please?"

I feel like my whole body froze for a seconds. I turn my body around and he give me appeal looks with his beautiful eyes. I open mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"Please?" He beg me. He looks like about to cry again, I could see tears sprung on his eyes. He needed someone to comforts him. I can't bare watching him mental breakdown like this, it's giving me pain in my chest. My feet carried me forward before my brain caught up up with what I was doing, carefully slipping under the duvet.

He scooted closer to me, pulling me down next to him so that were both lying next to each other, his face just merely inches from mine. He seems like he needed someone to comfort him. I face him and locked my eyes into his dazzling eyes.

His eyes are actually hazel and there's a combination of various shades of dark green and brown. When the light is reflected brightly onto his eyes, it turns lovely green. His long eyelashes fluttering so beautifully. I reach out my fingers to run them gently across his stubbled jaw. His perfect jawline that fractures his face perfectly.