Chapter 10

A/N: Sorry for late update, but here! Enjoy reading loves☺️

*****

Flora

"Flora, are you ready? I will wait you downstairs." Zayn said. I could hear his footsteps walking downstairs.

"Alright, give me a minute!" I replied back as I quickly wiggling the brush back and forth at the base of my lashes. I put some red lipstick on my lips before I grabbed my clutch bag and headed to downstairs.

I pushed strands of my hair from my face, walking down on the stairs.

There he is, Zayn sitting on the couch with his phone at his hands. I noticed that he's wearing black tux and he looks so great tonight.

I remembered the words that he said this morning, he wanted to work this out. Our relationships, marriage, everything. I know this may be hard for him, after what he had been through with the whole breaking-up situation. I know he will open up to me one day, I just have to wait.

"You stupid bird!"

My head snapped towards Zayn, I realized that I've been standing here for awhile. He looks so frustrated.

"Zayn, what are you doing? Are you talking to some crazy bird on the phone?" I chuckled, walked towards him.

"This game is just so da-" Zayn stopped talking as soon as he turned his head around, look at me. His eyes bulging out, his jaw dropped open like he saw a ghost. He licked his lips, his eyes raked down and up my body. He stood up and locked his eyes into mine.

"F-Flora?" he stuttered.

"Yes, Zayn, this is me. What's wrong? Do I look like a ghost?" I asked, feeling a bit nervous what he might say.

Before I realized, he already infront of me. He locked his hazel eyes into mine, seems like he getting lost. What the hell is wrong with this guy?

"Zayn, are you okay?" I asked, raising an eyebrows.

"Flora, you just looks so stunning, I couldn't even take my eyes off from you. What have you done?" Zayn smiled, taking my both hands. His smiles is so addicting, I wouldn't mind staring at it everyday.

"Thank you, Zayn. You don't look bad for yourself too." I gave him a warm smile, showing a row of my teeth. I looked down at Zayn's hands, holding mine perfectly. I wiggled my hands from his hold, looking at him. His face looks like he had been crashed.

I leaned in, kissed at the corner of his lips. I slide down my hands and grab his soft hands, intertwined our fingers. I backed away, my cheeks probably turned as red as a rose. I smiled a shy grin, bit my lips.

Zayn looks so amused, he flashed his most winning smile, "Shall we, baby?"

*********

"This is such a beautiful place, Zayn!" I cheered, looking around such a breathtaking place.

(A/N: I don't know how to describe the place, I'm sorry but pictures on the side)

"You right, I don't even know how my mom booked a lovely view like this one." he said. We walked in through the fresh greenish garden along with the beautiful lights.

"There you are!"

I clearly heard Zayn's mom from the left side, which is near to the night beach. I can hear the sand sizzling from the salt of the ocean each time the water caresses the shore. It's been a long time since I look at such a beautiful scenery like this. I smiled at Zayn's mom as she walked toward us. She looks so beautiful, the black maxi dress really fits her.

She opened her arms wide and gave us bone-crushed hug. I chuckled, wrapped my arms around her waist.

"M-mom, c-can't bre-eath." Zayn said.

Trisha pulled away from the embrace. Zayn's right, I mean her hug always makes me feel welcome but it just a little too tight. I let out a small chuckle, looking at breathless Zayn. He looks so hot when he's breathing. Wait, did I just mention hot?

"Sorry dear, I couldn't help it. I just missed you so much." Trisha gave a small pecked at his cheek.

"It's fine, I missed you too!" Zayn pouted. He is just so cute.

"Come on, dinner should be ready by now." Trisha smiled, before guiding us to the table.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of warm hands on mine. I brightly smiled knew it was Zayn. I couldn't stop smilling looking at our fingers perfectly sync together. My heart beats more profoundly, it feels like a primal fire. Even just a simple touch from him, makes my stomach feels tingling - I liked it. I still don't know what it is and I'm going to find out tonight.

"Flora, darling!" My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a familliar voice that I've been missing so much.

"Mom!" I walked faster, wanted to embrace her. I gave her one of the bestest smile before hugged her tightly. I feel like I'm the happiest person alive in this world when I hug her. I buried my face in her neck, sniffing her delicious scent.

My mom wrapped her arms around my waist tightly. I could felt something wet on my shoulder, "God, I missed my girl so much.."

"Don't cry you old woman, and I missed you too." I said, giggling. My mom slapped my back playfully.

"I'm getting jealous here but alright I know you guys missed each other, but no tears for tonight. Dinner are ready, so come sit before the food getting cold." my dad said.

I pulled away from the hug, wiped her tears with my thumb. I looked at my dad, sitting on the vintage chair at the end of the table.

I waved at him, "Hi, dad." I walked to him and kissed him on the cheek, "Missed you too, dad."

He returned with a charming smile, caressed my back gently, "Why won't you take a sit?"

I quickly walked to the empty chair beside him. Before I could sit, my dad staring at me and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I muttered.

"Sit besides Zayn, dear." he said.

God, how can I forget about that? I mentally slapped my head, "Oh, sorry I forgot."

I didn't realized everyone already on their sit even mom, while I'm still standing like dumb. I quickly walked to Zayn's side and take a sit beside him.

My cheeks turning red, I could feel it. I sheepishly smiled at Zayn and muttered sorry.

"Safaa, don't play with my lipstick!"

My attention are now on the three girls who I could say that are fighting. Doniya groaned as she grabbed her lipstick from Safaa's hand.

"I want to look pretty like Flora too, please!" Safaa whined.

"I already put lipstick on you three times and you want to put it more? Do you know how much it cost for one lipstick?" Doniya rolled her eyes, shoved her lipstick on her clutch bag.

"Safaa, you're pretty like Barbie already. Isn't that enough?" Waliyha let out annoying huffed.

"Yay, I'm pretty like Barbie!" Safaa standing on her chair, jumping happily.

"Safaa, sit down!" Doniya said.

I chuckled, looking at their behaviors. I wish I have siblings to fight with. Sadly, I'm the one and only child.

"Enough of that girls. So I guess everyone already here? Let's start the dinner." Yaser, Zayn's dad said.

Everyone agreed. My heart fluttering, looking at this big family. I don't know how to describe these feelings, but I feel so happy tonight.

I love family reunion.