Chapter 24

A/N: Sorry for the late update, but anyway here you go! Just want to warn you, there's smut in this chapter. And I'm really sucks at this.

**********

Flora

"Zayn, wait," I grabbed his hands when he tried to unbuckle his jeans.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked. I looked into his lusty eyes, biting my lips.

"I-I actually-"

"Flora, if you don't want to do this, we can stop. I won't force you into anything, promise," Zayn assured.

"No, that's not what I mean," I looked down at my lip, playing the end of the fabric of my skirt.

Zayn took my hands and kissed on top of my hands, "You can tell me."

"Promise you don't laugh at me?"

"Just tell me!" Zayn giggled.

"I-I don't know how, I mean how to suck your 'thing'," I hide my face on his neck, blushed creeped into my cheeks. I never feel comfortable talking about this especially with Zayn, the expert.

"You don't know how to suck a cóck? You never watch porn before?" Zayn asked. I shook my head and I never felt this embarrassed for the rest of my life.

Open the porn website and watch some maniac sex videos never crossed into my mind and it doesn't matter anyway.

Zayn bursted into a hysterical laugh, I could feel the vibration on his throat. I know everyone laughing at me because I'm such an innocent person and didn't know anything about sex. Zayn probably turned off, then find another girl who have experience and leave me.

"Thanks for not laughing at me," I said with a sad mocking tone.

"Oh baby," He stopped laughing, "I'm actually glad I'm the first person get to touch you."

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes.

"Flo, look at me," He said gently, gripped my sides and moved my body back, so he could look at me.

Zayn played with a strand of my hair, "I'll guide you through this okay? I'm not going to hurt you and I don't care if you don't know anything about sex because damn it, that makes me so turn on," he bit his lips, looked at me.

I nodded and my heart rate slightly increased, watching Zayn bring my hands close to his crotch.

I shut my eyes close, just want to make me feel less nervous as my fingers traced Zayn's bulge. I heard Zayn let out a growl on my ear and begging to take his trouser off. I opened my eyes, suddenly something boost through me that make me yanked his trouser down, letting them drop to his ankle.

I may never experience this but it's like a natural move? I guess, so.

I bit my lips hard, seeing him infront of me just wearing a black tight boxer and his prominent bulge. I gulped, looking at Zayn for a second. His eyes closed tightly, he bit his lips and very impatient. I ran my fingers through his V-line before I hooked my fingers under his waistband and removing it completely from him.

"Oh, God," I widened my eyes, looked down at Zayn's hard cock that flapped out eagerly and hitting his stomach.

Zayn let out a shaky breathe and slowly opened his eyes. He took my hand and looking at me like asking me if I'm sure about this and I just nodded my head because I actually want to make him feel good.

My hands now wrapped around his cóck and it feels weird but in a good way. Zayn guided my hands as I slide up and down on his cóck. I stared at Zayn, then he gasped softly when I brushed my thumb over the head of his cóck firmly, scooping up the bit of precome that had gathered there.

"Fuck, just like that, baby," Zayn grunted as I stroked his cóck, focus on it like it's an art. Zayn moaned 'uh uh uh' loudly, makes my private part tingling and I could feel something wet on my underwear.

"Suck my cóck," he said with a rough voice. I stopped stroking and looked at him embarassedly, "How?"

"Like how you suck a lollipop," Zayn replied shortly before he let out a moan when I stroked his cóck harder. I licked my lips and placed both hands on each of Zayn's thighs, ducked my head down.

Zayn literally not small, he's probably 6 inches and I don't know if it could fit my mouth. I moaned softly when Zayn bucked his hips up and the tip of his cóck shoved into my mouth.

Okay, suck like a lollipop.

I bobbed my head up and down, trying to fit as much as I can, "Is this ok?" I looked up at Zayn through my eyelashes, he's such a moaning mess. He then gripped my hair roughly and staring down at me as I'm pleasuring him right now. "Fuck, look at me, fuck, fuck."

I sucked deeply, taking more and more into my mouth with every time my head dives into his cóck. I looked up at him hungrily as I swirled my tongue around his length. I, then, gave tongue kitten lick on his slit, making him moan louder.

"S-Shit, I'm so f-fucking....close."

I hollowed my cheeks and began to suck on his head hard and playing with balls that are laying heavily under Zayn's cóck. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed me into his cóck again. I moaned when his cóck hitting my throat.

"God, shit, I'm coming!" and with that, liquid shooting down into my throat and I just swallowed Zayn's cum. I wiped my mouth before I stood up and I feel a little pain on my knee but I don't mind because I just experienced a thing that is very intimate. And I likes it.

I stood dumbly infront of Zayn, looking down at my feet. All I heard is breathing and zipping sounds. I'm very scared that he will say that I'm not good enough and find someone to give him full pleasure. I'm just an innocent girl, after all.

I don't even realized tears pooling in my eyes until Zayn lunged forward to me and bring me back to sit on his lap.

"Hey, what's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Zayn ran his fingers through my fringe, so he could see my face.

"I just think t-that maybe I'm n-not good enough for you, that I-I couldn't give you something that y-you wanted. I'm s-sorry.." I replied.

Zayn chuckled, "Is that why you're crying? You're worrying about that?"

I nodded, playing his little hair around his neck and laid my head on his broad shoulder.

"You shouldn't think about it when you gave the best blowjob I've ever had. And thank you, it was so amazing. You're on the top list, my love," Zayn grinned.

My heart bursting with rainbows and butterflies when he called 'my love'. I felt like I just won a lottery and all I want is today to stay forever.

I gave a peck on his plump lips and place my forehead on him. I stared into his eyes for a second before kiss him some more.

After a few minutes of kissing and sucking, I pulled away and suddenly remembered the point I came to his office. "Okay now, lunch?"

"Ah, yes! I'm so hungry right now," He pouted like a child. Have I ever mention that he looks so fúcking cute?

"I'm hungry too, we're going to share this lunch box," I smiled, grabbed the box and open it one by one.

"I have to load more after this, because my cum is not enough for you to be full, yeah," Zayn smirked. I blushed like mad and pressing my thighs together, feeling the wetness tickled down on my underwear.

Oh my God.

"Oh, and don't worry, I'll make you feel good soon. I can't wait to taste you, baby."

****************

A/N: I'm not very good at writing smuts, but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to vote and leave a comment, love you x