Chapter 6

Flora

I took out all the paper bag of groceries before I walked out from my car. I sighed as I pulled out the house keys because I know Zayn is still sleeping. I headed to the kitchen, put down the groceries on the counter.

I sat on the counter, running my fingers through my messy hair. I didn't even brush my hair and I look completely trash. I woke up early this morning because I can't shut my eyes, kept thinking about what happen yesterday.

I don't know what's going on through Zayn's head. Does he always saying things without thinking what he actually was saying? He obviously hurts my feelings. We just married less than a month, and he treated me like a shitless whore.

I growled. Just forget about it! Suddenly, my stomach make a intro grumbling which it needs to be fill. I open the fridge and take out a yogurt. I tiptoes, reaching out at the top of the drawer for the spoons.

"Mmm, such a lovely view."

I widened my eyes as I heard his morning sexy voice. My lips parted as I turn around. Zayn wears nothing except his tight black briefs.

"Stop raping me with your eyes. I know I have a hot muscular body." he smirked as he raised his arms and showed his biceps.

Damn, his biceps.. No shit, Flora! I blinked my eyes and replied, "Good morning to you too."

"Do you need help?" he said.

"Actually, yes. Can you please take out a spoon at the top of the drawer?" I replied bluntly.

"I don't know why you put the stuffs at the top when you know that you're not that tall." he bit his lips, tried to control himself from laughing. I can spot amusement in his voice.

"Whatever. If you want to tease me about my height, then move away. I feel so stupid asking a help from you." I said as I rolled my eyes. I jerked him away then back on tiptoeing.

I tried to reach my hand as possible as I can at the top of the drawer, but I can't. "Damn it!" I mumbled under my breath.

"Let me help you." Zayn said.

I ignored him, trying to reached out again. I grunted as I jumped a bit like a rabbit. I stopped my movement when I felt a pair of strong hands on top of my hands.

I quickly place my hands on my side, tilted my head up and seeing Zayn took out a spoon from the drawer that I've been fucking desperate try to reach it.

"Honestly, I'm not teasing you." He handed me the spoon and I took it from his grasp, feeling guilty.

Before I could thanked him, he walked out from the kitchen and headed to the living room. I heard he sighs as he sat on the couch, turning on the television.

Good job to myself for ruining his mood again. I clenched my teeth, sighing deeply. His mood swings quite bothering me actually. Sometimes, he good and nice but in a glance, he can turn into an emotional Hulk.

I grabbed my yogurt and walked slowly to the living room. "Hey, thanks for the spoon." I smiled at him. Zayn showing no expression when I plopped down on the couch beside him. I stare at him, hoping he will say something but he didn't.

"Zayn, are you mad at me?" I said, looking at his no-expression face. He didn't answer me, his eyes still focusing on the television.

I turned my head to the side, looking at the television. It's a Sherlock series! I'm a fan of this series and also a huge fan of Benedict Cumberbatch. He is the most gorgeous and beautiful man I've ever love. His eyes is beautiful and he can talk with lots of accent! I wish I am smart ass and can read people's mind like Sherlock.