Chapter 26

A/N: I love you guys!

********
Flora

"So, Flora. Did Zayn ever bring you to a date?" Harry suddenly asked. Laying lazily on the couch, watching a movie with Harry and Niall while Zayn, Liam and Louis playing Xbox upstairs.

"Sadly, no," I replied with a smile, trying to covered my sadness. Seeing a normal couple going on a date at the beach or having a candlelight dinner set up literally make me jealous quite a bit.

Harry turned his head on me, getting interested with my answer.

"Are you serious?"

I chuckled at his surprise face because it reminds me to a frog, "I'm very very serious."

"But the way he smiles at you, kiss you and all stuffs? I thought you both.." Harry frowned, looking at me guiltily.

I forced a smile, "It's fine, I don't need a date. Anyway, you know that this marriage was planned by mine and Zayn's parents."

"But every girls always dream to have a perfect date! How can you so calm about this?"

I'm jealous and sad right now, can you see?

"I always dream to have a perfect date, Harry. It would be so nice to have a candlelight date at the beach where I can hear the sound of waves and a beautiful view like sunset. But, I guess my dream just be a dream," I shrugged, looked away sadly.

I turned my head to the left and saw Niall sleeping peacefully, mouth hanging open and a bowl of popcorn on his arms.

"Flora."

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry this happened to you," Harry said in a sad tone that makes me feel guilty.

I sighed, placed my hands on his shoulder, "Don't be sorry. It's not your fault, things just happened and I have to accept whether I like it or not."

Harry nodded his head and gave his gentleman smile.

"Okay, cheer up, curly! Let's talk about you and Louis," I smirked, Harry smiles even big when I mentioned his boyfriend name.

"We've been together for almost five years. It's not easy to come out at first, but with Louis by my side, we did it and feel very proud. He is a very handsome guy and the most caring person in the world. I love him so much and it hurts," Harry ended with a cliché phrase and I grinned at his lame expression.

"That is so adorably cute, I think I'm gonna die!" I awed, put my hands on my chest and pretending I'm touched with his love story.

Harry laughed hard, eyes closed tightly and showing his bunny teeth. I smiled because he have a happy relationship and a boyfriend who loves him so much. I envied Harry that he have the most thing I've ever wanted; being love with someone.

"Okay, before I die for real because of your love story, I want to ask you one last question!"

"Shoot, Flo rock on the floor," Harry replied.

I raised an eyebrow, "Flo rock on the floor?"

"Don't blame me for having a boyfriend who likes to do rhythm with people names," Harry giggled.