Chapter 13

Here I am, sitting on the couch, watching a few movies in the morning since I have nothing to do. Before I went downstairs, I knocked on Zayn's door wanted to know if he's already up. I creaked open his unlocked door, saw his body sprawled on the bed, snoring heavily. So I just let him sleep, and ready to made breakfast.

I sighed, eyes lazily on the screen. This girl in the movie, desperately in love with this guy but she doesn't tell him because she's afraid that he might not feel the same. She keep her feelings in her heart, as her only secrets.

Just like my feelings for Zayn.

Even Zayn never did anything kind or not-so-sweet to me, I don't know why my feelings for him grow day by day since the time he said he wanted to give a try in our relationship. I don't fully trusted him yet, because I'm afraid of getting hurt.

I shook my head, washing away those unwanted feelings. I took my mug on the table and sipping on my tea.

I heard hard footsteps on the stairs.

"Flora, can you help me for a second? I'm already late to office."

Office?

"Um okay, wait up." I replied, furrowed my brows. Did he ever mention he was working before? I stood up, hurriedly climbing the stairs.

I opened his door, looking at Zayn as he struggling with the tie on his neck. I fidgeted, "Zayn?"

He turned around his body, facing me. I gaped as I eyed him up and down. He's wearing a slack black jeans and a white button-up shirt. I would give him 11 out of 10 for this one, he is absolutely looks great.

"Do you know how to tying a tie?"

I blinked my eyes, his voice bring me back to the reality. I hope he didn't notice that I actually eyeing him like I want to eat him out, right here,right now. I looked at him, sighed in relief as his back already facing me.

I walked towards him, stood infront of him, "Of course, I always tying my dad's tie when my mom went out for yoga class."

"Let me," I said as I took the tie from his hands. It's a tie but pretty much doesn't look like a proper one. I muffled a laugh, shaking my head.

"It's not funny," he scoffed. I fixed up his collar, adjusted the tie on his neck.

"Yes it is." I glanced him before adjusting the length of the tie. I crossed the wide end over the narrow, then slip the wide end up between the tie and the collar.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked, abruptly stopped tying. I tilt my head up to see his face since I'm shorter than him. He already looked at me, raised an eyebrow, waiting for me to ask him.

"I heard you said that you already late to go to office,"

"I'm one hundred percent sure that's not a question, Flo." he replied, amusingly. I slapped his chest with my free hand.

"Are you working? You never mentioned it before," I asked curiously.

"Ah, yes, I never mentioned it before because I'm starting today. It's actually my uncle company, and I'm taking his place as a CEO. Or more likely, a big boss at Malik Holding." he smirked, looked down at me.

I furrowed my brows, "Wait, did you just said CEO?"

"You're not deaf,"

What the hell is happening? A CEO? A boss? He's playing with me.

"It's not funny, Zayn, stop joking around." I said, continue tying his tie. I wrapped the wide end behind the narrow end from right to left. Then, bring the wide end in front and over the loop between the collar and tie.

I know Zayn was staring at me while I was working on his tie. It's hard to focus, when he only a few centimetres from me. I wanted to grabbed his collar and kiss the living shit out of him. But I controlled myself very well.

I wrapped the wide end around the narrow part one more time and slipped up through the loop again.

"I'm not joking this time, starting today I'm a boss at my uncle' company." Zayn suddenly spoke.

He's not joking.

I loosely stabilizing the knot, slipped the wide end through it, centered the dimple. I tighten the tie on his collar, "Is this okay?"

I stepped away from him, so he can looked at how great I'm tying up his tie. He flipped his collar, buttoning his sleeve.

"It's nice and I can breathe properly, so yes. Thank you, Flora." he said, gave me a warm smiled.

"Well, about you being a CEO, congratulations. I'm not sure if you can handle it really well but I know you will do it the best," I smiled.

Zayn walked to me, as soon as he infront of me, he cupped my face on his hands. I stared at his hazel eyes, lost in it. He leaned in until our noses brushed against each other. I couldn't stand myself, he smelled so good and nice.

I gulped, I could feel his breathing on my face. I looked at his plump soft lips, bet it feels so good on mine. Without realizing, I closed my eyes and crashed my lips on him. He kissed me back as much passionate as I am. I grabbed his collar, bring him closer to me. I bit his bottom lips and sucked. I moaned, his lips taste so good.

As he deepened the kiss, I pulled away. I licked my lips one more time before opened my eyes. I looked at him sheepishly, then tiptoed, kissed his nose.

Zayn giggled, looked at me. I felt butterflies flying happily around my stomach. These tingling feelings that I liked.

I suddenly remembered something that he's already late, "Oh my God Zayn, didn't you already late to office?"

"Yeah I totally forgot, you were distracting me a lot." he said, running his hands up and down my arms.

"Don't be a jerk, boss Malik. You shouldn't be late on your first day." I smirked.

"Shut up," he smiled. He took my hands, intertwined our fingers together, "Now, come on."

We walked downstairs together while laughing because Zayn were joking about how ugly and terrifying Simon Cowell's smile is.

"Wait, I'll make you a bread, so you don't have to starve yourself until lunch time." I said.

"It's o-"

I cut his words before he could finished, "A boss need to eat,"

I quickly ran to the kitchen, took a slice of bread and put strawberry jam on it. I headed back to the living room, saw Zayn tying his shoes.

"I want to make a coffee for you but I don't want you running late as you already are. You could ask your assistant to make you a coffee, okay?" I said, handed him his bread.

"Okay, Mrs. Malik," he replied, took a big bite of the bread. I narrowed my eyes at him, as he chewing the bread in his mouth.

"I'm sorry to those workers who work under a cocky jerk boss like you. How shame,"

"Plus, hot and handsome. Thank you," he replied, showed the most annoying smile.

"Whatever, Mr. Cocky Jerk, now get out. I don't want to see your annoying face." I said, pushed him out from the house.

He stepped closer to me, towering over me. He had this devil smirk plastered on his face. He leaned down, kissed my neck softly. I bit my lips, tried not to moaned. I gripped his shoulder as he kept toturing me with his lips on my exposed skins. He kissed under my ear and whispered, "You love my cock, baby."