Epilogue

Nandini's pov

I am 8 months pregnant... Time flies like a wind. I am having so many feelings inside. My tummy is out now and On a serious note I look funny.

Manik and I are still not together but he is taking care of me in all ways making an excuse of baby. Its a baby boy and I'm happy because I wanted a boy always

I don't know when and how but I have forgiven Manik but he isn't aware of this, he never asked me to come back because he knows I will not.

I know it wasn't his fault it was Abhi behind everything but still I can't forget What I have been through it's not at all easy.

Abhi and Mukti is now in New York they left 3 months ago and they will never come back. Manik live alone like I do.

Navya and Cabir are now a couple. Please don't ask how and when because I was also shocked when they made it official but I'm happy for Navya, Cabir is a nice guy and he will take care of her.

I came out of my thoughts as the door was knocked. I opened the door to see Mr. Malhotra.

"Good evening lady" he said and I rolled my eyes going inside. He closed the door and sat on bed. "How are you?"

"Fine"

"Mood swings?" He asked

"No"

"Not yet?" He asked

"Why you want me to have mood swings Manik?"

"Because I want to fulfill all of your demands I'm dying for those days" I smiled but he can't see me as my back is facing him.

"Oh really but unfortunately you will keep waiting because I am never gonna have mood swings" I said

"Oh Nandini don't do this to me" I fall on bed dramatically.

"You know you are mad"

"Yes I know I am"

"Then go and check yourself up Manik I don't want by son to be like you" I said but later regret, shit.

"Boy?" He asked

"What boy? I said baby"

"No you said boy"

"No Manik I said baby" he came in front of me

"You said boy I'm sure"

"You really need a doctor for ears as well" I said ignoring the eye contact.

"What name have you thought for your boy!" He said sarcastically

"My boy? So you don't want"

"See I told you, you said boy only"

"You're impossible" I threw the pillow on his face and he laughed.

"And you are fat" he said. I turned glaring him

"What you just said?"

"Aren't you? See your tummy is out now and you're becoming chubby day by day"

"Manik Malhotra you are dead" saying so I ran to him

"Watch out Nandini stop Running" he said running on the other side of bed

"Then you too stop running" I shouted

"Okay baby okay I have stopped" He raised his hands in air