24- Babies

Early morning sunrise hit your face like a rock. You shuffled your body around to get out of its rays, only to realize Jotaro wasn't in bed anymore. You sat straight up and yelled his name. He swiftly exited the bathroom, toothbrush in mouth, with a serious look on his face.

You sighed, rubbing your hands on your face. "Is anyone else awake?" He shook his head and went back to continue his brushing. You groggily got out of bed and slid on some jean pants and socks. "Jotaro? Is anyone else awake?" You heard the water turn on and off. He walked out of the bathroom, "You were the last one to wake up."

"The old man wanted you to get rest, and Avdol went out to find you something to eat." You smiled at the fact that they cared so much about you. "Is Kakyoin okay?" Jotaros face was hardened by that, "He's fine, the foundation got him now."

You really didn't know much about the foundation, but if Jotaro trusted it, you did too. "That's good, i'll be ready in a few minutes. Then let's head out."

Ten minutes later, you were ready to go. Avdol brung you the food he got for you, which you happily ate. "Thanks pops." He smiled and left you to eat it, and not long after he came back with water to drink. "What's with all this nice treatment?" He sighed and sat down beside you, "Missed you Y/n, you aren't to leave our collective sights again."

You didn't argue with him, you didn't want to leave them again either. "We'll figure out why he wants you so much, I promise Y/n." You side hugged him and threw your plate away. "Honestly I'd rather not know.." You laughed, earning a smile from your dad. "Right, I'll head downstairs, we're waiting on you two."

———————

The adventure began again, silly shenanigans left and right. Even Joseph turned into a magnet for a while. You, Jotaro, Polnareff and Iggy ventured out on your own, with much protest from Avdol.

Almost immediately, Polnareff and Iggy went their own ways. "Hey Jotaro? Where'd Pol and Iggy go?" Jotaro looked behind him to see no one. He shrugged, "Guess we should look for them shouldn't we?"

"Yes Jotaro, they could have gotten attacked and we didn't notice!" He sighed and took your hand, leading you off to find the idiots. Soon after looking, a small child ran into you. "Oh goodness.. i'm sorry kid." You helped the kid up, "Where's your mommy? Do you want me to help you find her?" The child jumped into your arms and wrapped his legs around you, "Funny, Jotaro? The kid looks a lot like Polnareff huh?"

Jotaro, not being a fan of kids, ignored it and let walking, "Hey kid, what's your name?" The kid couldn't talk well, so you couldn't understand him, "Baby Pol, can I call you that?" The kid squirmed and kicked, "What? Stop that baby!?" You put the kid down, not frustrated with it, "I'm trying to help you! Let me!" The kid ran away, you tried to chase him but Jotaro pulled you back.

"Jotaro! Let go! I need to help him-" He sat you down on the nearest stack of boxes, "Y/n, kids run around without parents all the time, let him be." You didn't argue with him, just nodded, clearly upset. "Do you want to find Polnareff and Iggy or not?" You nodded again, he stood you up and kept walking.

Guilt ran through your body, he was just a child, three years maybe. But you had to keep on, finding your friends was more important.

You asked the citizens around to see if they've seen a tall grey haired man or a back and white dog. No one did. You started to worry more and more for them, "Jotaro what do you thi-!"

Suddenly, a body of a man flew through a two story buildings window, to land in front of Jotaro and you. A slim, slick shadow touched Jotaros legs, and your knee. Then, you were turned into babies, with adult consciousness.

It all clicked to you now, that baby you found was Polnareff, and this guy turned him into a baby. The little Pol came running down the stairs with a small fetus in his hands, then Jotaro, still strong as a baby, knocked the shit out of the guy.

Then, you were all turned back into adults, as well as the fetus Polnareff was holding, which turned into a lady. You dusted yourself off and fixed Jotaros hat, "Hey, that guy is waking up-" You shook Jotaros arm, him and Polnareff, both pissed, smashed the mans face in, sending him flying.

"Y/n!"

You turned to see Avdol and Joseph running to you, both enveloping you in a hug. "Are you okay? We saw some of what happened, are you hurt?" Avdol asked, checking you for visible wounds. "No, i'm okay. Polnareff might be hurt though." Turns out he's fine, just whining about that lady.

Joseph pulled out a photo, one from his stands power, he pulled out a spirit photo. "I know where DIO is hiding." He gave Jotaro the photo, "Cairo."