8: Peroxide hurts

You didn't know for sure, but you guys definitely spent hours upon hours on the ocean. But all you really knew, was that Jotaro was a comfy pillow.

But now you're all in Singapore, grabbing a few suites, 4 to be exact, but they were scattered all over the hotel due to it being overcrowded.

"Okay, who's all sharing rooms? I'll share with Avdol." Joesph said tossing Avdol the key. "I want my own!" Anne grabbed a key. No one argued, not a single lip.

"Jotaro and I can share." Kakyoin spoke up, making you feel- disappointed? You didn't know what's going on with you, but anything that separates you and Jotaro makes you feel sad.

"I guess me and Polnareff will share then, if that's okay with you? Polnareff?"

He seemed more than happy to share with you, "It would be a delight, chère."

You giggled and led him to you guys' room, leaving Jotaro in the dust. Avdol caught on, along with Kakyoin and Anne. "So Mr. Jotaro has a crush on Y/n?"

Jotaro scoffed and walked to his room, "I think you proved your point Anne, he's not open on his feelings."

She let out a long exasperated ohhh, "I see, does Y/n like him too?"

They all shrugged, "I've known my daughter most of her life, still she's so hard to read."

After that, they all walked to their rooms, passing you and Polnareff settling in. You closed the door and stepped into the bathroom. "Hey i'm gonna take a shower, kay? Don't come in here."

He nodded and reassured you that he wasn't that type of person, then something hit him, there's only one bed. But another thing bothered him, "Whoever's in the fridge come out at this instant!"

You peeled your head out of the bathroom door, "What? Someone's in the fridge?"

Then, a man came from the fridge, "You imbecile, you left all the drinks out on the dresser."

You wrapped your towel around you and walked out, "Jesus always a problem when i need to shower." The man revealed himself as 'Devo the Cursed.'

"So, Devo, what's your plans for being here?" You said unamused, "I, Devo the Cursed am here to exterminate the Joestars and the rest of the group. But master asked to bring back the girl. Alive."

You looked at Polnareff, confused as hell, "I dunno Polnareff, i'm not special at all."

"You must be, mon amour." Jealous and tired of this guys bullshit, Polnareff attacked Devo, utterly rendering him useless. Devo was so badly injured you almost felt sorry for the guy.

"So long, bitch." Devo called back off the balcony, leaving blood everywhere, but somehow managed to slice up Polnareffs ankle. "Should i go get Avdol and Joesph?"

"Yes ma douce, that would be very helpful."

You hurried to their room and banged on the door, not saying a word, they knew danger was afoot. They followed you back to the bloodied Polnareff.

"What happened?" Joesph asked calling the medical assistance from the hotel. "This guy crawled out of the fridge claiming to be Devo the Cursed."

Avdol quickly explained Devo as an assassin hired by criminals around the world. "But why does he want me?"

It stayed quiet, dead quiet. Until Joesph spoke up, "I guess we'll have to find out kiddo." You heard a small wince from Polnareff, it came to you now, he might not know how to bandage himself up correctly.

You knelt beside his leg while he sat on the bed, "Hey Polnareff, i have to get the infection and bacteria out, come to the bathroom so we can peroxide it."

"Okay- Thank you chère."

"No prob, just sit on the counter when you get in there."

You got the medical supplies from the hotel, and followed Polnareff into the bathroom, "I didn't even see the guy cut you- weird-"

You gave Polnareff no warning of when you were going to pour the peroxide on him, "Ahh! Merde!" He grabbed a handful of your hair and refused for you to raise it.

"Polnareff! I have to see dumbass! Let go!"

Then, you heard sniffles, 'Oh goodness, i know peroxide hurts, but i've never experienced a cut like he has, maybe it really does hurt.'

"Polnareff? Can i see the wound?"

He slowly let go of your hair and sucked it up, the pain caught him off guard is all. "Pff- Y-yeah, sorry for grabbing you like that."

"It's okay, does it hurt that bad?" You looked up at him, making him blush like a mad man. "Hurts somewhat-" He looked away, he couldn't help his perverted mind.

"Hand me the neosporin and the wrap."

"Neosporin?" He hands you the wrap, but confused on what 'neosporin' is.

"Read the tube Pol, n e o s p o r i n."

He made a victorious noise when he found it, "Étonnate! I found it!" He handed it down to you and you applied some to his wrap, then tied it off.

"All better?" He hopped down and wobbled for a minute, "Yes thank you chère." He took your hand and kissed it, making you slightly blush.

You packed up all the medical stuff, "So what now? Avdol and Joesph left to get Jotaro and Kakyoin."

You both exited the bathroom, now started looking for the room key, you looked under the bed, only to be hastily pulled and tied under the bed. "Y/n! What the hell was that?"

"If i knew i'd tell you Polnareff! Well get me ou-"

An odd voice shushed you, and begun sawing off the legs of the bed. "Dammit! Wrong person- I needed her alive- Eh guess i'll knock her out-"

"Hey! Quit that-"

You in fact were knocked out from the bed collapsing on you. "You're going to pay for that, where ever the hell you are." Polnareff summoned Silver Chariot and started tearing up shit to find the voice.

"Stop being so ballsy, stupid hair, or i'll kill you and the girl."