27- Hurricanes

You landed on an island in the middle of no where, but there was two televisions, a gaming console and a large chest. "What the.. Where am I?"

D'Arby came from behind the chest, holding a small doll, "No matter.. Are you up for a game, my sweet Y/n?" You cringed at the pet name, you shook your head and tried to get further away from him. But he kept moving closer. "Maybe you will be once you've seen my collection..." He opens the chest, revealing many dolls like the one he was holding.

"These dolls contain the souls of all i've beaten, now I will ask again. Are you willing to play me in a game, a video game perhaps?"

"Can I choose the game?" You backed up, then falling into a chair, D'Arby in between your legs, standing above you. "Pick any you'd like darling." Unluckily for you, you've never seen any of these games before, but one catches your eye, "I choose F-Mega."

D'Arby laughs and takes a seat beside you, "Your souls will be mine Y/n.." He inserts the game and grabbed his controller, then handing you one. Your nervousness was getting to you, forming to anxiety, you bounced your leg and chewed the inside of your cheeks. "You look nervous darling.. Don't worry it will be over soon.." You didn't even know what F-Mega was, it was blue and red with a car on the side, so you assumed it was a racing game.

You didn't play video games, it was a very very rare occasion. You got a feel for the mold of the controller in your hand, trying to thumb the buttons and finger the triggers. D'Arby turned on the television and plugged in the gaming console, then entering the cartridge. "Are you ready darling?" He asked, pressing the 'begin' button, but it required for both players to press start. "Ready as i'll ever be..."

The game started and the two cars were off, you closely trailing behind his car. The first turn came up, you rode the wall the whole time, not knowing how sensitive the controller joystick was. But, there was no doubt in your mind that you would win, Jotaro fueled this. You were scared without him, but you had a plan to win, and not by the rules.

"D'Arby? Was it?" You pressed the same buttons he did to boost the cars speed. He replied with as simple 'hm', "If I lose, can we make a deal?" You saw from the corner of your eye that you peaked his interest. "A deal? What would the deal be?" He moved his foot closer to yours, brushing up against it. "Instead of being turned into a doll, i'll... i'll stay with you, as whatever you want me to be." He made another small noise and passed the first checkpoint, "Hm, whatever I want eh? You have yourself a deal little lady."

Your breath was getting shorter as the game was ending, you were still behind. A few seconds later, his car passed the finish line first. "You're a very lucky girl you know, I wouldn't do this for any girl. I do this for you because you're affiliated with the Joestars. I just know your little boyfriend will be devastated once he figures out you're never coming back."

It all started to set in, "I can't tell him bye? Or my dad? Please D'Arby." You clung to his shirt, and put on a damsel in destress act. He was melting under you, "I.. I suppose you could, but you and him aren't together anymore." A sad blue ran in your veins, infecting your heart, 'Me and Jotaro are done.. Unless I can complete my plan.' You locked your arm with his, "Thank you.. I owe you my life.."

You were lucky he was easily flustered by you, when making your plan, you had no clue if he would be or not, but you hoped. He took you back to where the group was, but only to find Polnareff, Avdol, and Iggy. D'Arby smirked as he saw the stand 'Cream'. He knew this 3 on 1 battle was over, reining victorious for the 1. "Dad! Pol! Iggy!" You saw a stand you didn't know form behind Polarneff, "Polanreff watch ou!-"

Avdol pushed Polnareff out of the way, then being sucked into the stand, now, never to return. "Dad? Polnareff what did you do.." You shook off D'Arby and rushed to Polnareff, your new 'boyfriend' trailing behind you. Before you could reach him, the Frenchman hit the floor, his knees soon to be bruised, and he cried out, begging for forgiveness.

You waved your hands in the air like a maniac trying to find where your father was taken. "Polnareff.. Where did he go?" You looked to Polnareff, holding back tears. Guilt flooded Polnareffs blood, he didn't know what to say. He was the reason your father died, twice.

"Y/n.. Please I didn't know he'd.." D'Arby interrupted, "Do I need to handle this man for you, darling?" The cringey nickname wasn't on your mind, you didn't know how to feel. Polnareff stood from his knees and grabbed your hand, "Y/n, please.."

Your eyes were dull, not your normal E/c eyes. Tears began to rain like acid down your cheeks, a dark aura swirled around your head. Your hair now defying gravity once again, your stand was summoned behind you. It floated around, scouting the area for danger.

"Black Hurricane.." You pointed to D'Arby and it began its on the spot attack. Your body was a few inches from the ground, shaking violently. Your stands limbs snapped backwards to form a swirl like shape, drilling into D'Arby.

He was out of his attacking element, he was useless. Defenceless. Your one attack led to your kidnapers death. Short but painful.

Polnareff was left agape, he fell back to his knees. That could have been him. "Y/n.. speak to me.."