CHAPTER 2

I Also appreciate it if you give me feedbacks about what I wrote for a certain chapter to improve the next one. You can also comment your suggestions about the story. THANKYOU!

*********************************************************************************

( Harry's P.O.V.)

Bailey and I was left behind in the park when Niall and Megan and Liam and Danielle decided to go home because they were already tired. Bailey said she was going to grab us a drink so I waited for her.

"You like her right?" I did not notice she was standing behind me holding a bottle of wine and some glass.

"Isn't it kinda awkward drinking wine here at the park?" I answered just to avoid her question. And I know when she means by "her" she ment Megan.

"It's not. Its fine. People really don't care" She replied. "So, you like her right?" I know Bailey for a short while and I know that when she wants to know something, she's really eager to find out the answer. She reminds me so much of some showbizz reporters that interviewed us about love issues.

"What do you think?" I answered her question, by another question.

"When you look at her, I can see smile on your face. Sparks in your eyes. The way you talk to her, so sweet and gentle. But when you start seeing her with Niall, the smile on your face was gone. It was replaced by a fake Harry Styles smile. Whenever you see them hugs or kisses each other, the sparks in your eyes turned into tears. Tears that wanted to fall down but you won't let them. Cause you don't want anyone see you're hurt." She answered.

I did not expect Bailey to answer in that way but all of the things she said was true. I like it when I see Megan. I like talking to her. But it hurts when I see her with Niall. It still hurts. Cause I still love Megan. I still love my bestfriend's girlfriend. I can't open my mouth to respond on what Bailey said. It was all a fact anyway. So I just smiled and nodded.

"Why don't you tell her?" she asked after sipping the wine.

"I did once, but it did not turn out so well" I replied while I also sip in my wine. I told Bailey everything that happened in L.A. from the day I first met her until the day she left.

"Why didn't you fight for her?" I know Bailey was kinda annoyed because she thought I was not man enough for not fighting my feelings for Megan.

"Because she doesn't love me. She loves Niall. I saw in her pretty but angry face that day when she shouted at me wanting me to get out of her hospital room. She hated me so much for ruining her relationship with Niall. After that, she still forgives me and so does Niall. I don't want her to hate me that much again. It breaks my heart. I am happy now that she is back together with the man she truly loves. My bestfriend. Niall." I answered Bailey without noticing that tears began to fall from my eyes.

I also told Bailey the thing I never told anyone. I told her what happened to me after the hospital thing. "After I left from Megan's hospital room, I asked Paul to pick me up but Niall called him first so I decided I'll just grab a taxi. But before I get inside the taxi, I realised that it's the day that Megan was supposed to discharged and Niall was there to pick her up. But Niall left, so I was worried that no one would pick up Megan from the hospital. So I decided to stay in the entrance of the hospital waiting for one of the boys or maybe Danielle or Nicole would pick up Megan. After that I will leave."

"Hours later, I saw Niall coming back and I know that he's there to pick up Megan. I felt relieved. So before Niall saw me, I already left. I headed back to our hotel but not the same floor as I stay with the boys. Because I know they are also mad at me. I asked if I could have another room from a different floor and so the hotel gave me one. I stayed in my room for two days thinking. I cried a lot. I can feel that my heart could pop into million pieces anytime. All I can think about was Megan. It was repeated to my mind millions of time how she yelled at me asking me to leave the room. I wonder how is she with Niall right now and the rest of the lads. I know they are also angry at her and I was worried because I know she always thinks everyone hates her."