CHAPTER 28

NIALL'S P.O.V.

It's been two weeks now since Megan was kidnapped and it's been four days since the kidnapper last contacted me. The management helped us and did everything to find Megan. We hired investigators, polices and anyone that could help us find her. We haven't sleep in days, specially me. One good thing that happened in the past week is Harry already woke up from his coma and now ready to go home.

"You ready to go home mate?" I asked Harry as I grab his bag.

"Yes, thank you!" He replied. "Where are the others, btw?" He asked.

"It's better that I tell you when we get home, alright? They are already waiting for us." I answered him. I don't want to stress Harry much after he just released from the hospital. I know that he'll worry much about Megan being kidnapped.

***

HARRY'S P.O.V.

After a 35 minute drive from the hospital. We arrived the mansion. I was shocked that there are lots of police car and media outside our mansion. 

"What's happening Nialler?" I asked Niall as we walk inside the house, straight to the living room where Liam, Louis, Zayn, Eleanor and Perrie are waiting.

They all gave me tight hugs and kisses asking me if how I'm feeling.

I wasn't able to answer them as I noticed someone is missing. Megan. Megan is not inside this room.

I did not bother answer any of their questions instead I asked them, "Where's Megan?" 

"Harry, Megan is missing." Niall replied as he tapped my shoulder. "She's been missing for two weeks now. The day after you got hospitalised."

I can't believe what Niall just said. Megan is missing. Megan, the love of my life, the one who's carrying my baby. They told me the full detail of the story from the day Megan was missing and how the police are working to find her. I cannot fully understand what they are saying as things got blurry then it went black.

***

I open my eyes, and I am now lying on my bed. I found Liam sitting on the chair beside me.

"What happened?" I asked as I tried to sit down.

"You passed out lad." Liam replied.

"Megan. I have to find Megan." I said as I now try to get out from my bed.

"Calm down Harry. Do not force yourself. You just got out from the hospital" says Liam as he pull me back to bed.

"But Liam, I cannot just lye here knowing that Megan is missing." I started crying. "I am worried about Megan. I need to find her."

"No Harry, we need to talk." Liam said. I can see the seriousness in his face. "Danielle called last week. She told me about you and Megan."

I sighed as I know exactly what he's talking about.

"Harry, I know that Megan is carrying your baby and I know that you're worried about her. But Niall is already handling this case. He is Megan's boyfriend and I think it's just right that he leads this one." He said as he taps my shoulder. "Support Niall, and please do not be too obvious on how much worried you are about Megan being kidnapped. They might get suspicious"

I took a deep breath and nodded. "Liam, does anyone know? Aside from you?"

He shake his head. "No, just me. Danielle decided to tell me after she heard that you'll be out from the hospital soon. She knows you'll react like this and so you needed someone to control and explain your situation."

"I'm sorry Liam." I told him as I cry and hug him.

"Don't cry mate. Your situation with Megan is something that we need to discuss after we find her. But from now, let's focus on supporting Niall. Okay?" He said as he comforts me.

***

MEGAN'S P.O.V.

It's dark and I don't know where I am. It's been exactly 15 days from the day I woke up. I'm in this room with a huge bed and a bathroom but nothing more. The doors in this room are locked. They only open four times a day when they give me food and clothes to wear.

I always cry having no idea why is this happening to me. I don't have my appetite but I need to eat for my baby. I miss Niall and all of the boys and Perrie and Eleanor. And Harry, I kept on thinking how's Harry, hoping he already woke up. I am worried about him as much as I am worried about my situation.

"Get ready. You'll be meeting our boss in awhile." The man told me as he opens the door.

"Where am I?" I asked him

"How many times do you have to ask that? I told you, I'm not answering any of your question. Now follow me." He said angrily as he drags me out of the room. We walked in the hallway of the house, up the staircase then went inside this room. There I saw someone standing, as this person walks towards me, my eyes widen not believing what I'm seeing.

"You!" I said in shocked as I tremble.

-----

Hello there! I'm back after 4 years. Promise I'll keep this story updated from now on. Hope you all still support me.

all the love, RMHoran <3