CHAPTER 6

(Megan's P.O.V.)

So Sunday morning came, May 19th. Its the Billboards Music Awards for the boys tonight. We are all excited. Early in the morning, Bailey and I went shopping for the gown that were gonna wear tonight.

"Baby, do you wanna join me and Bailey shopping for our clothes tonight?" I asked Niall while eating breakfast.

Niall shook his head and answer, "I'm sorry Megan I can't. The boys and I have fitting to do for our tux tonight."

"Oh It's alright." I kissed Niall on the cheeks.

"Here, use my credit card. Choose whatever gown you want." Niall offered his card one again.

"No! I'm not gonna use that Niall. How many times do I have to tell you that." I said to him.

"Please Megan, take this as my gift for you just please." I can't do anything but to take Niall's credit card.

After breakfast I take shower then dressed up. I picked a floral dress and sandals so I could easily take them off while fitting a gown. Then Bailey and I headed to the mall riding a taxi.

"What time will the awards start?" I asked Bailey as we enter the mall.

"6pm but Harry said we're leaving by 4pm." Bailey answered me. Hearing Harry's name. I suddenly remember how he's being cold with me since our flight.

Bailey and I hopped in to every gown store and shoe store and jewelries. At around 12nn we finished shopping and we decided to eat at one of the pastry shop. I ordered pasta, cake and milkshake while Bailey ordered burger, donut and fruit juice. I checked out my twitter account while we were eating and as usual I got some new followers and mentions. I checked out @1DNews. It stated there the nomination of the boys in tonight's Billboard Music Awards, Liam and Danielle's "breakup rumor", Harry and Bailey and Niall and his bestfriend-girlfriend. I was not that shock about the news. I read some mentions.

"@iHart1Direction: @itsMegan @Baileyme please give us Harry and Niall back."

"@fiveboysandme: @itsMegan you're so lucky travelling with the boys. Take care of them."

"@Niallerssminee: @itsMegan @NiallOfficial I am happy for the both of you #Miall"

Woah! Wait! #Miall ? That's kinda funny. And another funny thing is its trending. Since yesterday.

I logged off my twitter. Bailey and I talked while we're eating. After that, we get back to our huge house and the boys are still not here. Well its only 1pm and we still have three hours to prepare. Bailey and I decided to take our beauty rest.

***

"Wake up princess" As I opened my eyes I saw Niall in front of me.

"Eh? What time is it?" I asked.

"Its 2:30PM we only have an hour and a half left to prepare." Niall answered while he's staring at his watch.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"We gotta fit our tux. Lou, our make up artist remember? She's coming to put a little make up on us and do our hair" He answered.

"Okay. Can I go to Bailey now? We also need to dress up you know." I told Niall as he hugged me tight and kissed me on the lips.

"Something wrong?" I asked him.

"No, everything's fine." He answered with a smile on his face.

I went up the bed and headed to Bailey and Harry's room. Harry was there.

"Oh hey Harry." I smiled as I enter their room.

"Hi Megan." He smiled back and leave the room.

Bailey and I started dressing up. The boys also started to dress up in Liam's room since they will be needing the extra room beside him. Lou came and dressed up all the boys then came to us and start putting make up on us and doing our hair.