CHAPTER 15

This chapter is dedicated to hannahlou_X she's the first one to comment in this story.

-----

(Megan's P.O.V.)

Today is the day of our house party. And before the party starts we're all busy doing final touches on putting up decorations and preparing foods to cook later. There are foods to grill, bake, fry and roast. We seek help of Sarah, One Direction's cook. We also have bowl of chips and Harry's gummy bears filled with vodka. We made sure that there's plenty of foods for everyone later and these foods are all the boy's ideas.

I look around the and I can say Perrie did a good job on decorating this whole house, inside and out. The internal side of our house has one huge rotating disco ball and small disco balls. There are also colorful LED lights hanging in different rooms like the kitchen, our mini bar, living room and gaming room. Our pool area is also amazing, LED Balloons and beach balls all over the pool. There's also colorful light hanging on our tree and plants. My favorite decoration is the lights on the external part of our house. Feels like Christmas on the month of June. (See pic on the side). Three photobooths are set up around the house. Two in the living room, one on the pool side.

We're now resting in the living room eating pizza. Silence are on us but its a good silence. The nine of us are comfortable with each other and with a week of making this party possible, strengthens our bond and friendship. I admit I miss Danielle and I know that everyone misses her too. But we decided not to let it out since we can see that Liam is moving on little by little and we're happy about that. It's been three weeks now since they broke up.

Sarah, Lou and other bodyguards arrived, minutes later. Sarah started cooking, and since it's still early we decided to help her. Our bodyguards was instructed by Paul on where they'll be posting later. There's gonna be a lot of paps and maybe some fans and we need to secure that no one will pass through our gate. We need to secure the safety of each and everyone who will come later.

***

"You ready baby?" I asked Niall as I button his long-sleeves.

"Hm." He nodded. "I'm glad I'm doing this party with you Megan."

"Me too." I said as I pecked his lips. "I think we should go to Lou now."

Lou started fixing our hair and putting make up on us one by one. One hour before the guests arrive we are all ready. We decided to wear black for tonight. The girls are wearing black dresses and the boys are wearing black long-sleeves. We announced to the guests before that they can wear anything and any color they want except for black.

The boys except for Liam are in the pool area and us girls are in the living room. We are all checking, making sure that everything is perfect. Liam pops out from the kitchen holding a wine bottle with Sarah on his side holding a tray with nine wine glasses on it. Liam thanked Sarah as she goes back to the kitchen. Liam called us all and we all gathered in the living room.

"What's up mate?" Louis asked.

"Let's have a toast for putting up this house party all by ourselves." He said as he gives each one of us wine glass and he opens the wine bottle. "You know boys, we've attend many house parties from different celebrities and I cannot believe that we're having our own now. Thank you for being the mastermind of all these, Perrie. I also wanna thank you Megan, Bailey and Eleanor. I can see how the boys are happy with you, and thank you for being patient with them all the time. I love you all"

"Aww. Leeyum! We love you too."

"Goup hug guys." We group hugged and raise our glasses.

"Cheers to us"