CHAPTER 11

( Liam's P.O.V. )

I woke up because of the sunlight hitting my face I slowly open my eyes and I feel some kind of headache and body pain. Looks like a hangover from last night. I went out of bed and put white t-shirt on. I opened the door and found nobody in the hallway, I heard noises downstairs so I decided to go down finding Louis, Eleanor, Bailey and Harry in the living room.

"Morning mate." Louis greeted.

"Good morning. What time is it?" I asked.

"It's nearly noon." Eleanor said as she checked the time on her phone.

"We decided not to wake you up so that you can rest more." Harry said. I smiled and nodded then I headed to the kitchen to find Niall and Megan.

"Good morning." Megan greeted.

"Hey! Morning." I said as I check on what can I eat.

"Want me to cook for you?" She asked.

"No thank you. I'll just have some cereal. Then I'll eat more later at lunch." I answered.

"Here, drink this after you eat." Niall said as he handed me an advil.

"Thank you mate." I said. "Oh! And thank you for your companionship last night Megan."

"Anything for Daddy Direction. Hope you're doing well." Megan answered.

I started eating. Megan and Niall stayed and we talk. I'm really glad I still have them after everything last night.

***

( Megan's P.O.V. )

It's nearly afternoon and we're all now in the pool. Perrie and Zayn went to grocery awhile ago and they bought foods that we can barbecue. We decided to stay at home the whole day since we're too lazy to go out and we make sure that Liam is always entertained.

Niall, Liam, Harry and Bailey are doing the barbecue. Perrie and Eleanor are getting their skin tanned through the sun. While me, Zayn and Louis are swimming on the pool.

"Time to eat now!" Niall called. And we jumped off the pool and headed to the table. The boys prepared pork and chicken barbecue and some corn and mashed potatoes.

"Hm. This tastes good." I said.

"I know. I know." Bailey added.

"This is fun guys. We should do this more often." Louis said and we all nodded.

"Hey guys, I have a brilliant idea." Perrie said.

"What is it?" Zayn asked.

"But I don't think you'll like it." She said.

"Spit it out." We all said in unison.

"Why don't we have a pool party?" She said.

"Hey! That's a great idea." Harry said.

"I don't know guys. We have a lot of things to do. Concerts, interviews, music video shooting." Liam said.

Glad he's back on being our daddy.

"Well, I'm checking out our schedules now." Louis said as he scroll on his screen. "So tomorrow, we have an interview. The day after that is our two days music video shoot of best song ever, then rest day then concert for three days straight then rest day."

"So that's your first week schedule?" I asked.

"Yes! Then the second week is two days straight concert then an interview then a concert." He added.

"How bout third week?" Perrie asked

"We got the whole third week and after that week we're heading to Los Angeles for another concerts." He answered.

"Well then, third week it is." Zayn said in confirmation.

"Who are we gonna invite?" Eleanor asked.

"Everyone we know. This is a huge ass house. We can all fit here." Harry answered.

"We've got the whole third week to prepare and by the end of the week, time to party." Perrie said.

"Since this is all your idea, you're in charge." Liam said and Perrie gave him a thumbs up.

After eating, we all jump on the swimming pool and we still cannot stop talking about our plans but all of them are still drafts. We're going to finalize them on the third week. We are all excited for the house party. It's going to be our first house party in this mansion.

***

It's nearly evening when we all jumped out of the pool and decided to go inside. We ordered pizza for dinner and while Harry's waiting for them the rest of us decided to take a shower. Niall and I are on our room and I told him that he should go in the bathroom first. I scanned my photos on my phone and posted some of it on my twitter.

"@ItsMegan: Had fun with the people I love! *insert pictures* House party in three weeks so excited! #1Dhouseparty"

Ten minutes after I tweeted it. #1Dhouseparty trends. I also got thousand of retweets favorites and mentions. I read some of them.

"@1Dbabyyy: @ItsMegan OMG! Excited for the house party. Goodluck!!"

"@Dara1D: @ItsMegan Good to see that Liam's finally okay."

"@M_Styles: #1Dhouseparty so excited. My favorite people in the world. You're all look perfect @ItsMegan."

I favorite some of them and logged out twitter. I closed my phone and I wait for Niall to come out of the bathroom when I notice a paper bag beside under the table of our room. I picked it up and opened it I realized that it's the shirt I bought for Niall the last time Bailey and I went shopping way back in London. Its the blue polo and white shirt. I forgot to give it to Niall and I'm glad I did not give it to him yet. It's nothing compare to his surprise last last night. I was about to keep it under the bed when I heard him came out of the bathroom.

"What is it?" He asked.

I keep the paper bag behind my bag. "Nothing. Go ahead, dress up and I'll just go take a shower."

"No Megan, Let me see it." He insisted as he went behind my back and grab the paper bag from my hand.

"What's this?" He asked.

"Its .. It was supposed to be my gift for you." I said shyly.

"Supposed?" He asked.

"Well yeah, but I realized it's nothing compare to your surprise." I said as I bow my head. Niall take the clothes off the paper bag.

"It's perfect. I love it." He said kissing my head.

"Really? That's all I can afford. Sorry." I said. Niall hugged me tight still holding the polo and shirt.

"Hey! It's fine. I love it, I promise." He said and I nodded. "Now, why don't you take a shower as I wait for the pizza with Harry." I nodded once more.

I headed inside the bathroom with a smile on my face. I'm glad Niall liked my gift.

After taking a shower I dressed up myself with pajama and one of Niall's shirt then I headed downstairs to see the rest of them already starting to eat. This is really a perfect day.

---

Hey there! It's my birthday yesterday so I decided you deserve an update.

They are all excited with the incoming house party. Well, are you?

Find out more on the next chapter.  

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR THE UP COMING HOUSE PARTY. ANY IDEA?

You may also like to read my other on going book:

One Bet - One Direction Fanfic

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/42736396-one-bet-one-direction-fanfic

...

with all the Love, RMHoran <3