CHAPTER 12

Shout-out to:

@wehavenandosforniall

@-americanidiot-

@thewondering_mind

@HannahLou_x

MY AVID READERS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! LOVE YOU ALL.

---

---

( Niall's P.O.V. )

"Wake up Nialler." I heard Megan whispers in my ears. I did not bother opening my eyes I groaned and curved by body like a ball.

"I don't wanna get up." I said.

"Of course you do."

"I don't"

"You do."

"I --"

"If you don't get up soon the boys will end up eating your breakfast."

I immediately open my eyes and jumped out of bed. I saw Megan stepping inside the bathroom.

"Aren't you gonna eat breakfast with us?" I asked.

"Go ahead. You boys should eat first. You've got interview today."

I nodded and went downstairs finding four boys already eating.

"Morning lad." Zayn greeted.

"Good morning."

"We leave in 45. So eat, take a shower and dress up then we're ready to go." Liam reminded us and we all nodded.

I am glad Liam is coming back as the old Liam. Our Daddy Direction.

***

After breakfast I headed upstairs to take a shower while Megan prepares some clothes for me. I told her that it doesn't matter what she prepares cause our wardrobe will let us change into something better. Megan prepared grey skinny jeans and green shirt with grey converse. When I am fully dressed, I kissed her goodbye and the boys did the same with their girlfriends. We hopped inside our van and headed to the studio.

"Niall here's for you to wear." Caroline, our wardrobe stylist told me while handing me black polo shirt, black skinny jeans and white converse.

"You really know me." I told her and kiss her on her cheek. After changing I went to Lou and she does her make up.

An hour after we arrive the studio, it's time for our interview. The stage manager called us and told us to stand by.

"In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 .. You're on" She called. And we enter the stage.

"Please welcome the One Direction." The interviewer introduced us and when we enter the stage, like the usual we heard our fans screaming our names. Liam, me and Harry took a seat in this three sitter sofa while Zayn and Louis are sitting at a single high chair at the back of us.

(A/N: I'm gonna change the format of the conversation for this one. So you could read them easier.)

Interviewer: Good morning boys. How are you?

Niall: We're fine. Thank you.

Interviewer: I heard you boys are going to stay here in Las Vegas for the next seven months. Is that true?

Louis: Yes, It's definitely true. We live in this huge mansion that could fit more than two hundred people. The management gave the mansion to us.

Interviewer: Speaking of that mansion, we read Megan, Niall's girlfriend's tweet last night. She said that you're going to have a house party in three weeks.