CHAPTER 22

(Niall's P.O.V.)

After heading back to our mansion, we found out that Bailey is missing. Harry, Louis and Eleanor went back to Los Angeles immediately to look for her. While the rest of us chose to unwind.

As I went out of the shower, I saw Megan sitting at the edge of the bed crying. I went towards her and remove some hair from her face.

"Hey! What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's my fault. It is my fault that Bailey's gone."

"No. Don't say that babe."

"She have been acting weird towards me all the time. She hates me but I don't know why."

"Don't worry Megan. They'll find her. I promise."

After I dress up, I let Megan lye down on my chest til she falls asleep. After awhile I heard my phone beep.

From: Unknown

She's cheating on you

My eyes widen on what I read.

Confused. I replied.

To: Unknown

Who? and who's this?

After five minutes, the unknown number replied.

From: Unknown

You'll find out soon.

After reading the message, I turned off my phone. Thinking it's probably a prank. I don't want Megan waking up by my phone's buzzing.

***

I woke up by the feeling of someone's pinching my nose. I slowly opens my eyes finding it was Megan.

"What's is it love?"

"I'm hungry."

"Common Let's go outside and eat."

"I want to eat Korean food."

"We'll find Korean food."

I let her dress up and wait for her downstairs. I sat down beside Zayn and Liam.

"Any news about Bailey?" I asked. And they both shake their heads.

"What do you think happened to her?"

"No idea lad. We're all shocked she's been cold to Megan lately she pushes her down and and always gives her glare."

"I know. Even Megan have no idea why is she like that."

"I'm ready." Megan said as she walks down the stairs.

"We're leaving mate. Just gonna eat somewhere."

"Okay. Be careful." Zayn said.

***

"Babe, you sure your still hungry? This will be your fifth full plate." I asked Megan. We're in this buffet restaurant Megan picked and she's down to her fifth plate while I'm on my third.

"Well you eat a lot."

"I know but I'm a guy and you don't usually eat this much."

"Well these problems are stressing me out and this comforts me." Megan said as she stand up to get more food.

After spending three hours in the restaurant, we decided to get back to the mansion before fans and paps will get in to us.

"Niall thank you for tonight." Megan said as she kisses my cheek.

"Anything for you Megan."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

---

This chapter is dedicated to our birthday boy.

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY TO YOU NIALLER

Continue voting and following me. Also please leave comments.

You may also like to read my other on going book:

One Bet - One Direction Fanfic

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/42736396-one-bet-one-direction-fanfic

...

with all the Love, RMHoran <3