CHAPTER 24

After eating pizza, I went upstairs with a glass of water. I locked the door and headed to my bag where my vitamins are. I immediately take it then drink the water I brought. After taking the vitamins, I went back downstairs.

"Where have you been love?" Niall asked me as I sit beside him. They went back by when Eleanor and I are eating.

"I just took my stress reliever medicine." I lied.

Discovering the news earlier that I was pregnant, I had mixed emotions. Happy that I'm having a baby, but confused because I don't know if I'm ready for this. I am also worried and scared knowing that this baby doesn't belong to my boyfriend but to one of his friends. I am not sure of how I can announce this to them but I know I cannot keep this for a long time. Soon enough they'll found out when my baby bump starts showing off.

After two good movies, we all decided to go upstairs to rest. Niall fall asleep in my arms after we talked about random stuffs. He mentioned that his pranker won't stop bothering him but told me not to worry. He also said that he'd change his number soon. I have no idea who that is but I am hoping that he or she stops already. It's hard to see Niall comforts me and tells me not to worry about it but the fact that I really cheated on him bothers my conscience.

I cannot take this anymore. I need someone to talk to, I need to let these feelings out. If only Danielle was here, she'll understand me.

Danielle ..

That's right. I can talk to her. I immediately grabbed my phone from the side table and texted Danielle. Hoping she's not that busy at this moment.

To: Danielle P.

Hey! Danielle. I missed you so much :( Give me a call when you're not busy. I have to tell you something. xxx

I waited for her reply, after half an hour I received I text from her.

From: Danielle P.

Just finished my rehearsals, call me ;)

I checked up on Niall, he's still sleeping. I decided to head downstairs so that he won't hear me talking to Danielle in case he wakes up. By the time I reached the living room, I dialed Danielle's number, after two rings she answered.

"Hey girly, what's up? I missed you." She said. I can hear her background and I can say she's on a studio.

"Hey Dani, I missed you too. How's touring?" I asked. I tried to have conversation with her first before telling her my problem.

"Tired .. But it was all fun ofcourse. How are the boys?" She asked.

"They're doing fine." I said. I also mentioned to Danielle what happened to Bailey three weeks ago.

"Okay, so is that your problem?" She asked.

"Actually .. No .. It's worse than that."

"Well spit it out girly."

"Well I'm .. I'm pregnant."

"Really?" She's shocked. "I don't see any problem with that. Congrats to you and Niall."

"That's the problem Dani, it's not Niall's baby." I said, I started crying.

She paused for about 15 seconds then I can hear her breathes heavily. "It's Harry's?" She asked. I didn't answer her question but I just cried harder.

"I'm sorry it happened so fast. I didn't mean to. I don't even know how we ended up like that. I love Niall but .. but Harry, I think I'm inlove with him too."

Danielle comforts me and tried to stop me from crying before she talks. She said that she'd be honest with me, she's mad. And what Harry and I did was wrong but I cannot hide this situation, she said that it's better I tell them early.

After talking to Danielle, I felt a little relieved.

Staring at my phone, it's already 2am. I sighed before I turn around to go back up to our room.

As I turn around, I saw a boy standing in front of me, staring. His eyes are tearing.

"Harry?" I was shocked. "How long have you been standing there?"

"I heard your conversation with Danielle." He said. "Is it true? You're pregnant with my baby?" He emphasized the word "my".

I nodded.

His tears started to fall down, and he can't take the smile off his face. He grabs me and carries me and we turn around and around. He also gives me little kisses on my lips. I can see pure happiness in Harry's eyes. He's really excited about this baby that he almost forgot I'm with Niall.

"Put me down Harry." I said. I cannot deny that at this moment I am also happy. It feels like we've plan this and we wanted this and now we're having it.

"We still have problem" I said.

"I know." He said as he puts me down. "It's Niall."

"I can't leave him."

"But you cannot be with him anymore Megan. What about our baby?"

"I was planning to say that this is his baby." I said.

"You're fucking kidding me right?" Harry's face turned serious red.

"No. It's the best for all of us."

"That's my baby Megan, not his. Don't be unfair. Don't do this to me."

"We'll break Niall's heart." I said.

"How bout mine huh Megan? You always think about what Niall feels, have you ever thought I was hurting too? I forgive you for saying you regret everything that happened to us. It fucking hurts but I forgave you. But it's the baby we're talking about here. My own flesh and blood Megan." He said.

"I'm sorry." I said as I walks away from him. I felt his hand grabs my wrist

"I heard you saying to Danielle that you love me. I know it's true."

Yes, it's true. At first I was pushing him away, til I felt jealousy whenever he flirts with someone, then I realized that I'm starting to fall for him and now we're having a baby.

"I'm sorry Harry. But I don't wanna hurt Niall."

He looses his grip and I headed upstairs. Crying.

***

"Come on Megan, that's your third vomit this morning. You're making me worried." Niall said as he knocks on the door of our bathroom. I'm having this morning sick again.

"I'm fine Niall. I swear." I said as I went out of the bathroom.

"No, you know what? We're going to see a Doctor today. Dress up."

"I told you Niall I'm .."

"No. I said dress up. You're making me worried and I can't take this anymore. I don't know what's happening to you."

I didn't argue with him anymore. I dressed up then we headed to the car, I was quiet the whole ride to the hospital. We arrived the hospital, the same hospital I went yesterday. Then Niall talked to one of the doctors so he could have me checked.

Few minutes after I was checked, the doctor went out.

"Go upstairs, go look for Doctor Adams. She's an OB-GYNE" the doctor said.

"OB-Gyne?" Niall was confused. "What do you mean?"

"She's pregnant Mr. Horan."

I can see how Niall's eyes widen. He can't take the smile off his face. I can remember how Harry reacts with this last night. He's like Harry. Tearing up and wanted to jump for joy.

"You know that you're pregnant?" He asked me.

"I'm sorry Niall, I don't know how to tell you."

"Don't be." He said and kissed me multiple times. "Let's go see Doctor Adams upstairs."

I nodded.

"I can't wait to tell the boys." He said. Then I smiled a little.

---

I'm back :)