CHAPTER 3

Niall and I are having a good sleep since we sleep late last night. And you know why. Niall is cuddling me from my back and his legs were resting above mine. Everytime I was trying to move out of bed, I can feel that he's hugging me tighter like he's telling me not to leave him. Since I can't get out, I just faced him and watch him sleep. I kissed his forehead multiple times and brushes his blonde hair with my fingers.

Half an hour later I heard a car beeping from downstairs. Not just once, twice or three times. It keeps on beeping and I know it won't stop until we come down. I wake up Niall and told him to check out the annoying beeping car downstairs. I walked downstairs with him and we open the door, "I KNEW IT WAS YOU IDIOTS" I literally screamed at them to show them that I am really annoyed.

It was the four boys with Paul. They get out of the car by the time we opened the door and they all entered the apartment.

"What? Did we interrupt you with something?" Zayn asked with a sarcastic tone.

"Its too early you know" added Louis.

"Having a good breakfast eh?" says Harry while closing the door.

"What do you want?" I asked with a straight face and not looking at them.

"It's recording day mate" Liam said putting his shoulder to Niall.

"Oh! Yes! I almost forgot" said Niall while he stands up the sofa."I'll go upstairs and take a shower"

I was left with the four idiots and Paul. I was just sitting at the sofa and I'm not talking to any of them. I was browsing my twitter through my phone so I can avoid them. Then suddenly, I noticed the boys coming towards me. I asked them,

"What?" They did not answer and when they touched me, they tickled me and I can't do anything to stop them. Zayn and Liam was holding my arms and Louis and Harry is tickling me. I giggle hard and screamed "Alright! alright! I forgive you boys." They stopped tickling me. I stand up the sofa and fix my hair.

"Sorry Megan" they said.

"Did you eat breakfast already?" I asked them.

"Nopeee" They all answered.

"Okay, I'll cook breakfast for you. What do you want?"

"Bacons" says Harry

"Sausages" says Liam

"oh! Add some toast or muffin" says Louis

"Hot chocolate, coffee or fruit juice?" I asked them

"Fruit juice are cool" sayn Zayn

"How bout you Paul?" I asked Paul while he shakes his head cause he knows the boys are being importunate. "I'm good." he answered "I'll eat whatever you serve Megan. Thank you."