CHAPTER 29

MEGAN'S P.O.V.

I'm standing in the middle of the room, frozen and I can't even move a muscle, not believing on what I'm seeing. The person who kidnapped me is standing right infront of me, with a smirk on face, eyes sharpened like if it can stab, I'd be dead by now.

"Bailey!" I shrugged. It was Bailey who kidnapped me, by her side was the man that was with her  whom Eleanor and I saw months ago.

"Hi Megan." she said as she walks towards me. "How are you?"

"Why are you doing this Bailey? What have I ever done to you? I asked confused as tears starts to fall down my cheeks.

"Not you honey. Harry."

Harry. Hearing his name was another stab in my heart. I miss him so much and I am hoping that he now wakes up from his coma.

"I don't understand. What do you want from Harry? Why do you have to kidnap me? You should've tell him what you want. I'm sure he'll give it to you, besides, he's your boyfrie---"

Before I finish talking, Bailey slapped me hard enough to let the side of my mouth bleed. Another tear attempts to fall from my eyes but I did not let it. I don't want Bailey seeing me cry, it satisfies her more.

"Oh my gosh Megan, until now you still believe that Harry and I are together?" She said as she laughs she then puts cigarette on her mouth and the other guy lit it for her. I tried not to inhale the smoke she releases because I do not want it to enter mine and my baby's system.

"W-what do you mean not together?" I asked i confusion.

"Harry and I were never together hun. I liked him from the start even if I know that he has feelings with someone else. I befriend you and those other girls. Always gives him favours especially for you. --- Go to starbucks, Megan's lonely. Go the mall, Megan has no one with her, she might get lost or bored. Entertain Megan, talk to Megan. Do this prom set up whatever for Megan. All of those things I did with you, I did it for Harry." she said with a strong and full of anger's voice.

"Bailey I didn't know." I replied. Things going on with my mind right now. Not believing that Harry all did those things for me. Harry still loves, he never stopped loving me.

Bailey continued, "Of course you didn't know!" She screamed sarcastically, "Eventually, I felt that Harry's getting hurt and it's getting worse each day he sees you with Niall. So I offered him to be his pretend girlfriend so he can be distracted and he could get his feelings away from you. But I guess it didn't work, do they?  Well that I'm positive that I know that you know that Harry's still in love with you. After all, you've been fucking him behind your boyfriend's back right?" 

I was shocked that she knows that I'm having sex with Harry.

"That's right, I know that you're having sex with him. You know why? Because I even need to back you up for that. I needed to distract Niall while you too are doing it. Then I needed to go inside the room and get out snuggling him so that no one will suspects that Harry's gone with you, but ofcourse with me." 

She starts to lit another cigarette as she continue, but now I can hear her voice cracks as she was about to cry. "At first I was okay with that kind of set up. As long as I'm being with Harry every day, I sleep beside him, I can hug him and do sweet stuffs for him. But then after I confessed my feelings with Harry, he got mad at me. He told me he cannot love me back the way I wanted him to love me because I'm not you."

She smirked once again, walks towards me and slap me once more. She pulled my hair putting my face near hers. She whispers something to me as now I can strongly smell the cigarette coming out of her mouth. "Harry boo bear needs to be with me, so that you could be with your little Nialler."

"And if not?" I asked

"Well you say bye bye to both of them." Bailey said as she kissed my cheek and slap me for the third time causing me to black out.

NIALL'S P.O.V.

I'm sitting from the edge of my bed now facing the window, staring at my phone hoping that I could get another phone call from the kidnapper. I never lose hope on finding Megan cause I know that all the police are doing everything to find her. My eyes are tired and swollen as I never stopped from crying, I can smell that I stink cause I don't even have the care to change or take a bath. I can feel my stomach grudging as I haven't eaten in days.

I heard a knock on the door but I didn't bother answering. Then it opened but I didn't bother looking. I felt someone's weight behind my back as he sits on the other edge of my bed.

"You need to eat something mate." It was Harry.

"You're the one who needs to eat." I told him. "You need to regain your strength after coming out from the hospital."

"How about we eat together?" He said, patting my back. I can hear in his voice the loneliness his feeling as he tries his best to get me eat something.

"I miss her Harry.'' I said as tears starts to fall again, but I wiped it immediately and stares at the window. "What if they've done something to her. What if they didn't know that Megan was pregnant and starves her. She's not been drinking her vitamins."

"Sshhh.." Harry cooed me, "Me too Nialler, I miss her. All of us miss her. And I thinks she misses us too. But knowing Megan, she wouldn't be happy if you're starving yourself because of her. You need to eat something."

I sighed defeated. I nodded "Just let me take a bath first and I'll go down after."

"Yeah! you could also need some of that." Harry jokes.

I chuckled and as I was about step inside the bathroom my phone dinged.

"Niall, you have a text message." Harry said as he hands me the phone. We stared blankly not believing on we just read."

from: Unknown Number

Bring us Harry Styles.