CHAPTER 10

( Niall's P.O.V. )

All of us are worried about Liam. Megan and I are driving all around the town hoping that we could find him. It has been an hour and no one updated us if they found him already.

"I'm loosing hope." I said

"Don't" Megan said. "Liam's always there for you guys and now, he's the one who needs help."

Megan's right. Liam needs us. I think hard on where Liam could be.

We drive far. We even go to narrowest and darkest streets in Las Vegas but we found no signs of Liam. Two more hours later we received a text message from Zayn.

From: Zayn Malik

Liam's home. Go back now lads.

To: Zayn Malik

We're on our way. Thank you.

"Liam's home." I said.

"Thank God. We should go back now. He needs us." She said. And I nodded.

When we got home, we saw Harry, Bailey, Zayn and Perrie watching television. They're waiting more news about Liam and luckily there's none.

"Where's Liam?" I asked.

"Upstairs. He's resting." Harry said.

"We should leave him alone but never let him leave the house." Megan said.

"Agree." Perrie said with a thumbs up.

Minutes later, Louis and Eleanor arrived. We checked the time, it's now nine in the evening. No one wants to have dinner. Even I, lost my appetite. We all decided to went upstairs and rest.

Megan and I are lying down on our bed. She was resting on my chest and like the usual I am playing with her hair.

"I'm still worried about Liam." She said

"We're all worried about him babe."

"You think he's gonna be alright?"

"I know he will. Liam is a great lad. He knows the right thing to do. Maybe he was just really hurt on what happened between him and Danielle."

"I know. If that happens to us, are you gonna be as upset as Liam?" she asked.

"I think so. But I know that won't happen to us." I answered.

"Promise?"

"Yes Princess. I promise."

***

( Megan's P.O.V. )

After talking for a while, Niall finally fell asleep. But I can't/ Maybe I was hungry. I decided to walk downstairs to find some food on the fridge.

"Hungry?" Someone asked. When I turned around, I saw Liam. I put down the sandwich I was holding and hugged him tight.

"Oh my gosh! Liam. You made us all worried." I said to him.

"Don't worry I'm safe."

I saw him with luggage on his hands.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I don't know. Anywhere." He answered.

"You wanna talk about it first?"

"No, I don't wanna talk to anyone."

"But Liam. Don't do this to us. Don't leave us."

"Danielle did."