CHAPTER 7

"Niall!" that's the only word that came out of my mouth.

I found my Nialler with Louis, Liam, Harry and Bailey in the garden. He was holding a bouquet of pink american rose. Niall walk towards me and give me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey!" he said as he handed me the bouquet. "Surprise?"

"Niall James Horan, you made me worried." I hugged him tight and I'm still crying. Zayn joined the boys and Bailey and they're all looking at me and Niall. "What's all this?" I asked.

"Well, it's my surprise. This is the reason why the boys and I left earlier." He explained.

I am really surprised. This garden is beautiful. The trees are full of colorful lights. There's a gazebo with full of LED balloons. There is also a group of musicians playing romantic songs.

"So you all knew this?" I looked at them with crossed arms. "You made me worried."

"Sorry Megan." They all hugged me.

"Thank you so much guys." I hugged them back.

Perrie, Elanor and Danielle came outside holding a king and queen crown. They put it on me and Niall's head.

"What's this?" I asked fixing the crown.

"You said you haven't experience prom before because I was not there to be your prom date. So here's your prom my princess, or should I say my 'Prom Queen'." Niall said. I hugged him once again. And thank him a million of times.

"My pleasure. This is the reason why I want you to use my card in buying clothes cause I wanna make this night special for you." He added.

The music started playing they played "You and I" I may say its pretty good in violin version.

"Can I have this dance?" Niall asked me as he is waiting me to take his hands.

We walk towards the gazebo and started dancing. I placed my hand around Niall's neck and he placed his around my waist. We stare each other as we dance but sometimes I rested my head on his chest.

"I love you Nialler" I said.

"I love you Megan. Thank you for making me happy. Thank you." Niall said.

"You're more than my best friend. You are now my partner. My boyfriend. My forever." I said to him. Tears falling down from my eyes.

Few more songs later, the lads and their girlfriends joined us dancing. We exchanged partners so we can dance with all the boys. They told me they glad that they liked their surprise. Then it's time to dance with Harry. Niall is dancing with Danielle, Elanor with Liam, Perrie with Louis, Bailey with Zayn.

"You look beautiful tonight." Harry said.

"Thank you Harry" I said. "You look handsome."

"Sorry I'm being cold" He said as he kissed my head.

"Yes, I've noticed that. Something wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing .. Nothing at all. I'm sorry. Love you." He said as he hugged me tight.

"Love you too Haz." I smiled at him.

"Excuse me I need to go to the restroom" He said. He went to the restroom with Bailey. While the music was changed into up beat and we started partying drinking wine.

***

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"What's wrong?" Bailey said. I hugged her tight tears falling from my eyes.

"I .. I can't go back there. It hurts a lot." I said.

"Niall and Megan?" She said comforting me. Patting my back.