CHAPTER 8

(Liam's P.O.V.)

It was a successful night for Niall. His surprise for Megan really worked. I can see how happy they are and I'm also happy for them. I've never seen our Nialler happy like this before til Megan came with us on tour. They're such a lovely couple.

But for myself, I have my own problem for now. My relationship with Danielle. She just exited the bathroom and it's my turn to go in. While I'm in the shower, I cannot help but think what happened the day before we talked that we needed space.

*Flashback*

Its on our way home from touring Megan around London. I noticed that Danielle is quiet since we got inside the cab.

"Something wrong? I noticed that you've been quiet since we got in this cab." I asked her

"I need to go to Canada this weekend." She said

"What's wrong with that?"

"After that I need to go to Australia for another month." She added

"Then?"

"Then Malaysia for another month."

"and so?" I asked. Im starting to get confused

"Liam I'm not gonna see you for more than three months. After that our manager told us we only got a break for one week then we're up to modelings and dancing and touring again." She said.

"We're used to this kind of set up Daniel. Common it's been two years. Don't tell me you're going to give up now." I said I almost cried.

"No Liam, I am not used to this kind of set up. I am SICK of this. If it's not you that is busy, I am. Yes, our relationship is more than two years now but if you counted the times we are together its even less than a year. I love you but I cannot take this long distance relationship anymore. We both have our careers to focus on. I think we need a break." She said. As she told the driver to stop the taxi and she got down the car.

"No please Danielle let me fix this." I yelled so she could hear me.

When I got home I received a text message from Danielle.

From: My Dani <3

Sorry about what happened, I just need some time to think. I'll talk to you when I have my final decision.

To: My Dani <3

I'll be here waiting. I love you. Don't you ever forget that.

She did not reply. I sighed as I cried alone hoping that she would change her mind.

"End of Flashback*

***

When I go out of the bathroom I saw Danielle sitting at the edge of the bed. Looks like she's thinking. I missed her so much.

"I missed you." I said to her and she just smiled.

"I'm glad you came earlier. I did not expect it. What happened to your tour?" I asked as I sit down beside her.

"I told my manager I needed a break for a while. She gave me three days. I said I needed to fix things." She finally speak up.

"So .. uhm .. are we good?" I asked

"Actually Liam .. No" she answered sadly. "A week that I was gone I am thinking and I am thinking hard. I realized that in this current time, we need to have priorities and that is our own careers. Admit it Liam you cannot leave one direction and I also cannot leave my dance group and my modeling career. You're going to be here for more than six months and I am away touring. I love you but I cannot be in this kind of relationship anymore. It's hard not seeing the love of my life for more than half a year. Then we're going to see each other for like one to two months then we're up touring again."

"Let's fix this. I'm begging you." I said holding her hand. We're both in tears.

"There is no way to fix this Liam. I'm leaving again tomorrow to visit my family in London then I'll go back to Canada. I'm sorry if we have to end this. Do me a favor. Do not think yourself as a bad boyfriend. You're the best I've ever had but this ain't working anymore. Maybe in the future but not at this moment. Go do your concert tours and I'll do mine. I love you Liam." She said and she hugged me tight.

"Can I ask you one last favor?" I said.

"What is it?"

"Stay the night with me. Please."

"Alright." She smiled. We cuddled the whole night and finally Danielle fall asleep but I didn't. I wanted to stay awake and stare at her. This may be the last time I'm gonna stare at her face and hold her and kiss her. But I do have a hope that someday Danielle and I are going to go back together. I'm not gonna stop loving her.

***

(Megan's P.O.V.)

I woke up early like 7am. Niall is still sleeping and I did not bother waking him up. I went downstairs to grab some breakfast. I saw Liam and Danielle sitting down eating toast. They are sitting together but they are not talking.

"Good morning. You two up early." I said as I grab cereal and milk.

"How's your sleep?" Liam asked.

"Great. By the way, thank you for everything last night." I said and hugged him.

"No worries. The boys and I do anything for you and Niall." He said.

"I have to leave." Danielle said.

"What? As in right now?" I asked.

"Yes."

"When will you come back."

"I'm afraid I'm not."

"What do you mean?"

"Liam and I decided to part ways. Its not working anymore. We have our own careers and we don't give enough time to each other." She said.

"Don't do this please. You two are perfect. I admire your relationship." I said as I started crying.

"I'm afraid we cannot stay together darling." She said

"What about Liam?" I asked

"Don't worry about me Megan. I'll be fine." Liam said tapping my back.

"Promise you'll keep in touch?" I said as I hugged her.

"I promise. And promise you and Niall will stay together? no matter what?" She said.

"Promise." I said

I walked with Danielle and Liam outside. Liam will drive her to airport. I hugged Danielle one last time.

"Please hug everybody for me. I don't wanna wake them up. They all tired from last night." She said. I nodded.

After Danielle got inside Liam's car I went inside the house and headed to our room upstairs. I saw Niall still sleeping. I hugged him tight and I'm still crying.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Niall said. He woke up because of my loud cry.

"Danielle. She's gone."

"What?" He said shocked

"No not like she's gone gone. I mean she and Liam parted ways cause of their careers."

Niall finally understand what I'm saying. He comforts me til I stop.

"Promise you'll never leave me?" I asked him as we both lye down the bed I rest my head on his chest.

"Promise." He kissed my forehead.

---

What's up guys? What do you think about Liam and Danielle's break up?

( I seriously cried while writing Liam's P.O.V.)

Sorry for the short chapter.

Please vote and comment for suggestions or anything.

You may also like to read my other on going book:

One Bet - One Direction Fanfic

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/42736396-one-bet-one-direction-fanfic

...

with all the Love, RMHoran <3