CHAPTER 18

(Bailey's P.O.V.)

We've been staying here in Los Angeles for four days and the boys had two consecutive concerts. But during our stay here, Harry's always drunk. He'll be out to some bars after the concert or whenever Paul is asleep and he will drown himself in different liquors and alcohol.

I find it hard seeing Harry like this. After the house party, he's more quite and I know that whenever he smiles, that smile was fake. I know something's up with him but he won't tell me. Being Harry's girlfriend, I know many girls would die to be in my position but I don't. I mean I love Harry so much but the fact that he doesn't love me back hurts as hell.

I thought I was able to replace Megan in his heart but as the days pass, nothing has changed and I was just getting more and more hurt. I cannot do something about it anymore because my love for Harry had just fallen deeper. I'm not happy that he's in love with someone else but I am contented that we're together, I can kiss and hug him and we sleep together.

I am sitting at the edge of our bed staring at my phone waiting for Harry's reply. I texted him earlier asking where is he but still no reply. It's two in the morning and I'm beginning to worry. Usually, he's home by this time. I decided to look for him outside so I grabbed my hoodie and keys then headed downstairs.

I grabbed a taxi and ask the driver to drive me to every bar near our hotel. After a twenty minute drive and hopping to different bars, I finally found Harry. He's really drunk as you can see on the way his shirt is unbuttoned and some girl is on his lap kissing his neck down to his chest.

"Harry." I called out and the girl immediately jumped out of his lap. "I've been texting and calling you for hours."

"Chill Bailey, I'm just having fun."

"No we're going back to our hotel now. You still have sound check tomorrow."

This time he didn't argue with me. I grabbed his hand and make our way out of the bar. We ride the same taxi I was riding earlier and he head us back to our hotel. I paid him then jumped off the car and enter the hotel.

"I cannot believe you pulled me out of the club." He said as we both enter our suite.

"I cannot believe you were drunk again." I said. "Harry, you need to stop doing this to yourself. It's not helping you."

"Who are you to tell me that? My mom?" He said angrily.

"No. But I'm your girlfriend." I said. "I'm fucking helping you to be fixed but you're not helping yourself Harry. Why won't you tell me your problem. Maybe I can help you."

"No. No you can't Bailey."

"Why not? Just please tell me. Please tell me what's wrong. Why won't you listen to me. Why can't you just try listening to me for once."

"Because you're not her! You're not Megan!" The room was filled with his angry voice and by the time I heard these words, I was shocked and my eyes widen. Tears began to fall down my eyes. I knew it. I knew something was up with him and it's because of Megan, again. My lips are frozen, I cannot move it to speak a word. I was too shock.

"Bailey, I'm sorry." He said. Looks like he's also disturb on what he said.

"Is this because of the house party? You two stayed in our room and when Megan finally decided to go down, you texted me to go up so that we can go down together so people won't think of anything between you and Megan. Right?"

He stayed quiet. I was right.

"I -- I need a break. Just for one night Harry." I said grabbing my bag. "I'll go back tomorrow morning."