CHAPTER 4

(Megan's P.O.V)

"Baby we're done recording" Said Niall while coming towards me smiling. I can see his clear braces that made me fall inlove with him more.

"Hey!" I said as I extend my arms waiting for him to hug me. "That's great"

Niall hugs me tight as if he missed me so much. He also kisses my forehead. And when I looked Harry, he's coming towards Bailey and hugs her as well. Harry kissed her cheeks. They're so sweet with each other. I don't wanna look at them. I don't know why but I feel a little awkward. But in reality, I get jealous. It hurts a little. I know its wrong but that's how I feel whenever I see Harry and Bailey together.

"Anyone hungry?" Zayn asked. While he's raising his hand.

"I am!!" the boys responded.

"I knew a pizza parlor near here. Let's go there" Bailey said.

We grabbed our things, Niall carries my bag. Then we jumped into the car Paul driving then we headed to the pizza parlor Bailey's talking about. After a 10 minute drive. We all go out of the car and enter the pizza parlor. There are some people eating and the people recognized the One Direction. Fans started running towards them and started taking pictures and asking for their autographs. Since the first time I was with the boys this was the first time I experienced this.

After Paul managed the crowd, the waitress lead us to the private side of the store. I appreciate the pizza place here. The ambiance is good. It has yellow walls and the floor is quite cute, it has drawings of pizza toppings. The table we were sitting is short but enough for the eight of us. Paul is sitting in the center and Liam on the opposite side. I was sitting beside Niall and Zayn and Harry and Bailey and Louis is sitting infront of us. The waitress gave us menu and we started ordering. I ordered pizza and pasta.

While waiting for our order, the boys are talking about the recording they did today. Paul excused himself for awhile because he is receiving a phone call. The boys told me that Niall did his recording in his boxers when I left.

"Hey Megan, did you know that by the moment you left earlier Niall did the recording wearing only boxers." Liam said.

"What? It was hot and I feel a lot comfortable wearing only boxers." Niall explained.

"Yeah! Yeah! Whatever" Harry said while he rolls to Niall. We all had a good laugh until Paul interrupted us.

"Sorry to interrupt you boys but Simon just called." he said while sitting down.

"Is there any problem Paul?" Louis asked.

"Why did he call" Zayn added.

"You guys .. Had just been nominated for eight categories in 2013 Billboard Music Awards this coming May 19." Paul excitedly announced as he screamed and stand up.

"OH MY GOSH! SERIOUSLY?" I said.

"NO WAY!" Niall said while he hugged me tight.