CHAPTER 27

MEGAN'S P.O.V.

It's been two days already and Harry's still not waking up. The doctor says he'll be fine. His brain is till on shocked on what happened so he's still recovering. But I'm still worried.

"Common Megan, it's not your fault. Please go rest and eat." Niall said to me as he yawns. I can see how his eyes are tired. Ever since Harry was rushed in the hospital, i did not leave his room. And neither did Niall, after he wakes up after being drunk. Niall thought I was just guilty on what happened to Harry that's why I don't want to leave his side.

"I'm fine Niall. You go take a rest and eat." I answered.

"Megan, please .. I don't want you to get sick and also our baby." Niall said. Our baby .. Our baby .. Niall still believes it's still our baby he's carrying. Harry's right, it's unfair for them both about lying whose baby I was carrying, but now is really not a good timing to confess it.

"Fine, take me home then." I stand up on the sofa and head towards the door. I walk fast going to elevator and outside the hospital building leaving Niall behind. I do not know what's into me but I'm irritated with Niall. I don't feel like talking to him til we get back to our apartment, eat then I fell asleep. Maybe it's one of the symptoms of my pregnancy.

I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling that I need to drink water. I felt Niall hugging and talking to my belly, so I pretend that I'm still asleep.

"I love you my baby, I love you and your mommy so much." He said to my belly while kissing it. "Please don't be hard headed inside there little Nialler. Your mom seems to be having difficulty of her pregnancy this past few days." "Take care of your mommy okay? You and your mommy is the best blessing I ever had"

As I hear Niall's words to my baby, I can't help my tears from falling down. My heart is aching. I love Niall so much and it hurts that I'm lying to him, making him believe that this is his baby. 

As Niall fell asleep, I went downstairs to grab some water but I still can't sleep. I decided to get dress up, grab a taxi and head to Harry's. As I was about to leave the apartment, I felt someone grabbed me, put a handkerchief on my nose, i felt dizzy then everything went black.

NIALL'S P.O.V.

I wake up without Megan on my side, i looked up around the apartment and no sign of Megan. I was about to call her phone when I received a text message.

From: Unkown

*We have her"*

Confused .. I replied ..

To: Unknown

*who?*

From: Unknown

*We have your girlfriend*

I tried calling the number but it is now cannot be reached. They have Megan, and they have my baby. I need to save them but I do not know how.

-------

"Chill lad, we'll think of a way" Liam comforted me.

I do not know what to do so I seek help from the boys and Paul. We now asked help from the police. My apartment is surrounded by police patrol. And we are not allowed to get out of the flat.

"You're all in danger right now boys. I suggest you need to stay in one place. For security. There are also police patrol surrounding Harry's hospital and room." Paul said to us before walking away to talk to a police chief.

"Mate let's pray that Megan and your baby is safe. That's all we can do right now, while waiting for the kidnapper to call again." Louis said.

"You should rest and take a nap Nialler. We'll do the waiting." Zayn added.

"Thank you boys so much, but for as of now. I cannot sleep. The last time I closed my eyes and fell asleep, when I woke up Megan was gone. It's all my fault." I said to them as tears kept on falling into my eyes.

----------

I'm Back ;)

- RMHoran