The dance

I changed into my dress and straightened my hair, the dress fit my body perfectly. And made my boobs look great.

 Then in the corner of my eye I see Marcus standing in the doorway wearing black dress pants and a white dress shirt that was only buttoned up half way

"Damn" he mumbled running his hand through his hair.

"Who knew you were pretty under those sweatpants and hoodies" he laughed.

I rolled my eyes pushing by him.
"Where you going" he asked, I stopped walking and turned back to look at him with a confused face.

"The party, same as you" I responded thinking it was obvious.

"No I mean don't you know I'm taking you there" a smile grew on his face as he saw the shocked expression on mine.

"Your kidding right"

"Lucy didn't tell you her and Jeff are out"

"yeah but I thought Ronald was taking me"

"Nope Ronald is taking my parents" he laughed as I stared blankly at him.
"Come on" he said as he started to walk away.

When we got outside I walked towards the car. "Nuh uh" he said as he pointed to his motorcycle. You have got to be kidding me.

"I'm not riding on that" no way in hell he thought I would get on a motorcycle with him. "Can't you just take the car" I begged

"I don't drive cars, so either you come with me or you stay here" he smirked

I thought long and hard about it, and all I could think about is my mom telling me about the dance her and dad met at. I had to do it for them.

"Fine," I grunted, walking over to the bike. He handed me a helmet.

"Really not only do you want me to take a ride on a motorcycle but also reck my hair" I complained.

"You don't have to wear it if you're ok with the possibility of dying" he made a good point so I reluctantly put on the helmet. He got on first then I sat right behind him. I could feel the cold leather against my inner thigh. Why the first time I ride a motorcycle I'm in the shortest dress.

If we crash and die. I will be basically wearing nothing. Marcus must have been thinking the same thing because he took off his jacket and gave it to me.  It was way too big for me but oddly comfortable and safe.

"Hold on tight" Marcus told me right before we started driving. At first I was just loosely holding his hips but when we started going faster I wrapped both my arms around him and leaned my head on his back. He made a sharp turn and I screamed like a little girl, he started laughing but I was too scared to care.

Once we got to the school I basically jumped to solid ground.

"Oh thanks the lord I didn't die" I yelled