Rough

I was confused by what Marcus was saying. How the hell did he get those cuts, and didn't he tell me. I know we aren't that close but I did help him.

I went back to bed with Lola and finally fell asleep. Thank god she didn't wake up to see shirtless Marcus in my bathroom.

When I woke up Lola was sitting in my chair reading something on her phone.
When she saw I was waking up she jumped onto the bed and started to push me around.

"Morning sleepy head" she yelled. "Why are you so cheery?" I looked at my watch, "9am! Ugh it must be really important" mumbled.

"I'm meeting Jack's parents tonight" she shrieked. "Oh my god! No way that is so cool!" I yelled, feeling much more awake than I did a second ago.

" so are you guys official now" I ask, "no but I think he's going to ask me sometime this week, I don't know why else he would want me to meet his parents"

"Well what are you going to wear?" I ask, sitting up on my bed to face her. "Oh well , I really don't have much, so I was wondering if I could wear some of your clothes." Lola looked down at her feet.

I knew Lola's home life wasn't great, I mean her dad had a drinking problem but she said it was getting better and her mom always left for long periods of time.

I loved my parents so much, even though they weren't perfect they were always there for me.

" yes of course you can wear some things, what's mine is yours"

Lola tired half my closet before she picked out a flowery dress. She usually doesn't wear things so bright and girly but she wanted to impress his parents.

"They won't approve" I said seriously and her smile dropped "they'll want you for themself" she started laughing "damn girl you look so good" I hyped her up " he won't know what hit him"

"You think because I really want them to like me" I took her hands, stopping them from playing with each other and looked her straight in the eyes. "they will love you because you are amazing"

Lola left shortly after she picked out her dress. She wanted lots of time to get ready for her date. I mean who needs 6 and a half hours to get ready for a date.

—-

It was 2am when I heard my phone blowing up with someone calling me.

"Whoever this is better of found fucking Jesus to be waking me up during my sleep" I mumbled angerly "he asked me to be his girlfriend!" I heard Lola scream

" No way!" I mumbled trying to be a good friend. "Ok I'll let you go to bed. I wanted you to know that your best friend isn't single anymore!"
.
.
.
Sorry I know this one is short and boring