VII. Princess Sierra

The next day...

"Ah ang sakit ng ulo ko," panay ang reklamo ko habang naglalakad sa kahabaan ng hallway ng palasyo. That father of mine cast a sleeping spell to make me sleep for a while, at heto naman ako dumere-deretso na ang tulog, hanggang mag-umaga.

As I recall, after kong malaman na demon lord pala ang kamukha ni Jace, I left the event. I head to the room provided only for me, and there once again I cried, as I bury my face on my pillow. The next thing I know is that I feel my father's mana around me, then everything went black.

I'm being delusional...

I am merely fooling myself with this sudden surge of emotions. Pinapaniwala ko lang ang sarili kong magkikita kaming muli. Hindi na ako ang Lady na ikinukulong ang sarili, at puro anime ang inaatupag, maibsan lang ang kalungkutan. Iba na rin ang mukha ko, mas maganda na kaysa dati. I am now Carmilla, reincarnated by the clumsy Goddess.

Speaking of that Goddess, its been a while noong huli ko siyang makausap, it has been three years, I guess. Should I pay a visit or just summon them?

And yes, I can do both. I used mimicry and mimic teleportation magic of my father's retainer if I want to go there. Also I used summoning if I want to summon them. Talks about useful hmm hmm.

"P-princess please wait for us," shouted by someone. Napadako ang tingin ko sa batang tumatakbo sa direksyon ko.

"Shut up, servants. Don't go near me, lowly commoners." Nanliit bigla ang mata ko sa aking narinig.

I witnessed the princess's audacity firsthand, and I felt an inexplicable urge to address her behavior and impart a valuable lesson on her etiquette and respect. Seizing the opportunity, I stepped forward and managed to catch the attention of the princess by calling her, "Brat."

"What?"

"Brat," pag-uulit ko.

Startled by my sudden intrusion, the princess's expression quickly transformed from nonchalant to indignant. Her fury unleashed, "don't you know me?"

"Do you know them?" I pointed at her servant.

"Like I care, they're not even worth to know," the brat princess undisturbed response. I saw a glimpse of sadness and humility in the eyes of the three servants.

With a decisive action, I delivered a swift tap on the princess's head, prompting an immediate silence. "Why did you hit me? I'm a princess, I deserve a respect. Makararating ito sa mahal na hari, ang papa ko." From what I have done, she threatened legal action against me, chanting her royal privilege and such.

Undeterred by the princess's threats, I sternly and fearlessly stood my ground. "Regardless of your status, it was clear that your manners were in dire need of correction." The astonished servants, witnessing this display of audacity, were taken aback by my courage to challenge their princess.

"Bago mo sabihing isa kang prinsesa, you must know importance of treating others with kindness and respect, regardless of social standing." I delivered a stern scolding to the princess until she initially taken aback by the unexpected turn of events, gradually began to understand the wisdom behind my words.

"Your father is a respectable person, at dala mo ang apelyido niya. So don't put stain on your family's reputation."

"Even those in positions of power and authority should be held accountable for their actions and attitudes, kabilang ka doon at ang papa mo. Status and privilege should never excuse arrogance or negligence in treating others with respect and kindness."

"Remember that those who are in position serves people and not the other way around. So your arrogance don't work on me."

"I'm sorry," cried by the princess.

"Don't say that to me, face them." After kong sabihin iyon ay humingi naman ito ng tawad sa tatlo niyang katulong.

"Naku, huwag kang humingi ng tawad prinsesa." Sagot ng mga katulong.

"Don't pamper her too much, she needs to learn her lesson," sabat ko. Natakot naman sila sa akin at humingi kaagad ng tawad. Hindi ko nalang sila pinansin at bumalik nalang ako sa kwarto ko.

Wala pang dalawang linggo, pero parang gusto ko nang umuwi. Si papa naman busy daw sa meeting kaya hindi ko pa nakakausap mula noong magising ako.