XXI. Duo Leveling

The race has began, Sierra and Camillus are currently reading their map. Actually this isn't ordinary race, there are two maps na ibibigay sa kanila, but before nilang makuha ang huling mapa they needed to pass the trial. Isa palang ang hawak nila, and as I can see they're strategeralizing their move too. Also, they can attack other group, and steal the map.

While the other begins to run, so they won't waste their time. The two student from Spellborder School simply dodging the traps in the air. The Tech School students uses high-tech boots to accelerate their movements. The Valirenean students uses spacial and teleported themselves sa kung saan aabutan ng kanilang tanaw.

Sierra, Camillus, as well as the duo of Decolo school move to different direction. "Why?" I know the answer already but I decided not to answer my mom's question.

Mas nauna ang Decolo school, but I know na hindi makapapayag si Camillus na basta-basta lang silang matalo.

"Anak paki-explain naman, why the three group moves on different direction?" Ito talaga ang dahilan bakit palagi akong isinasama ni mama sa tournament na ito. Taga-explain lang talaga ako kapag may hindi siya maintindihan.

"Because, Sierra manipulated their mind before they could open the map. In other words, those three group was being manipulated.

"Why those Decolo students weren't?"

"They might have nullification magic, or they already feel that something went wrong." Actually pwede kong mabasa kung anong ability ang mayroon sila, but I don't use it, since I don't want to spoil myself sa kung ano ang ability nila. Wala nang thrill kapag ginawa ko 'yon.

Decolo student reached the place where the second map was hide. They try to figure out kung ano ang ibinigay sa kanilang task, it's logic kaya hindi madaling makuha ang mapa.

Hanggang sa maabutan na sila nina Sierra at Camillus ay hindi parin sila nakaaalis. Camillus is smart, pero hindi ako aasang masasagutan niya kaagad ang task. After niyang makuha ang papel na naglalaman ng task, Camillus touched the ground. He created earthquake, and with that, the buildings behind them collapsed. That's where they saw the flag without seeing the second map. I'll ask him later, how'd he figured that out.

Even the Decolo students were surprised. Camillus created tornadoes to imprison their adversaries. Sierra created an illusion where those Decolo students struggled for grasping some air.

Camillus run to go and get the flag, but to everyone's surprised when one student of Decolo hurt himself and stab his own hand, so he could slip from Sierra's ability.

Sierra couldn't help but to be surprised by what she witnessed. In a bit of distraction her ability was nullified.

While the two contestant race for the vicariousness, here we are sitting, watching, and hoping the victor ng mga pambato namin. May tahimik lang, while the others were shouting out of excitement.

The Decolo students make a stone wall and summon a venomous snake, but its all in vain because Sierra sliced it without a hint of hesitancy.

I noticed na hindi lang mind manipulation and illusion ang ability ni Sierra, she can also summon any kinds of weapon na nakita niya na.

I decided to taught her a basic sword play, but because of her enormous power she can easily cut anything she wanted.

Then Camillus finally hold the flag. "And we have a winner!" Shouted by the announcer. "Congratulations to Llorente Magic School for winning the duo leveling."

I then again, teleported to where those two are. "Congratulations!" I gladly said. Nagpasalamat naman sila sa akin, dahil kung hindi raw dahil sa'kin ay hindi nila makukuha ang unang gantimpala.