XX. Solo Leveling

Third person's POV

"The tournament embarked on an epic journey, featuring five illustrious schools known for their unique magical sword techniques. These schools represent the pinnacle of swordsmanship and wield the power of magic to augment their blade.  Ladies  and gentlemen, let us welcome our five participants in solo leveling." As the announcer says that, the five participants including Raritan appeared in the middle of arena.

The scenery turns into a deserted area. Everyone positioned themselves and hide at every corner where they can hide. The Valirenean student, who has the advantage of them all can easily track everyone's position because of his ability, which is the wind, made his first move.

But before he could reach his target, he was suddenly stunned by an unknown reason. The girl from the school of spellboarder suddenly appeared and slashed him from behind.

"What? He can dodged that attack, but why he didn't make his move?" My mother complained.

"He can't," I said.

"Why?"

"You know that spellboarder's students specializes curses and spells, that girl used a poison spell and used it to her advantage. Knowing na mas maraming wind energy ang pumapalibot sa Valinerian student because he specializes wind, she mixed her poison smoke to the air to loss his ability to move temporarily. And only those who has visual ability can see her make a move." Mahaba kong paliwanag.

"Too bad, I don't have visual ability."

"Valirenean down!" The announcer shouted. The tournament goes beyond mere commentary; the announcer bring life to every moment, guiding the audience through the journey of fierce competition.

The crowd shouted because of intense fight between Llorente and Decolo School. Kahit si mama ay napapasigaw, hindi pa man siguro natatapos ang tournament ay mabibingi na ako.

Raritan can enhance his physical strength, but I can't deny the fact that the Decolo student only used his natural talent, no magic involved. The swiftness and calmness of his move, he was like dancing. Parang pinaglalaruan niya lang si Raritan, their fighting skills are different, Raritan with his aggressiveness and him with a move of gentleness.

The tech school made his move also, sumakay ito sa isang flying object that looks like a surfing board after seeing the girl from Spellborder School rode her broom. Now, it's an aerial combat.

They clashed their swords while they're flying, who knows who would win. All I care was Raritan who's pressuring himself into his adversary.

Raritan and the Decolo student stopped their clash, I don't know what they're talking, pero sabay silang napatingala sa taas kung saan naglalaban ang dalawa. Raritan enhances his energy and jumped, umabot ito sa Tech School student. He then slashed the flying equipment para mahulog ang sakay nito. The Decolo student, throws his sword to their only girl adversary, which caught her off guard and loss her balanced. Parehas silang nahulog sa lupa, and loss their consciousness. 

Once again, the two clashed their sword, they're both enjoying at kitang-kita ko iyon sa mga mata nila. They're both smiling, on their final blow, the Decolo student finally used his special ability which is spirit energy, and Raritan enhances his physical strength even more. They both clashed their swords, caused it to blow the area massively.

"A draw?" Everyone stays silent after the intense blow.

"No," I said. Raritan's sword broke. He losses the battle.

"I-its the Decolo School's victory!" Shouted by the announcer, matapos niyang mahimasmasan sa napanood na laban. Everyone shouted and rejoice, nakahinga na rin ako ng maluwag, kanina pa ako nagpipigil ng paghinga.

A standing ovation from the crowd, they cheered and clapped their hands.

I teleported myself to Raritan, "you've done well." He uttered sorry when I hugged him. "I am proud of you. Lossing and winning is part of battle, don't say sorry just because you loss, you can try again next time."