THIRTEEN

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
Pogue initiation shit.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

                 Kennedy had fallen asleep on the couch in the Lady Sea

Kennedy had fallen asleep on the couch in the Lady Sea. She had only laid down for a moment, but being used to sleeping in, it didn't take long for her to fall asleep. However, she was woken up to the sound of glass being knocked on repeatedly, like a headache.

                 She jumped up, looking around in fright before she sighed heavily when she noticed JJ and John B on the other side of the glass doors leading to the deck. She groaned dramatically, pushing the throw-over off her legs to stand up.

                 She patted across the plush carpet and opened the door, looking at them with sleepy yet deadly eyes, "What? I was having a fabulous nap that you two Neanderthal's have now ruined," She said through a yawn, looking unamused, a glare firmly on her pretty face. When both of them hesitated to say anything, Kennedy added, "Don't think I won't castrate you both if you insisting on wasting my time."

           John B gave a big-nervous smile. JJ had been the one to convince him to reach out to Kennedy for some assistance. He hadn't been keen on involving the Kook Princess, even though she had been there when they had been shot at. Which JJ pointed out. In the end, John B had given in and the pair had searched the island in hopes of finding her. After an hour, they checked the Lady Sea—where they found her.

                John B inhaled, "You seem to be in a shittier mood than yesterday so I'm gonna quickly give you the low down before you close the door in our faces in one, two, three—okay, so, we're on our way to see Scooter's wife Lana, and JJ mentioned how concerned for her you were and that you kinda knew her and so we figured that it would maybe be helpful to bring you along so you can speak to her, you know, woman to woman. Just in case she doesn't wanna talk to us. And after searching all over for you, we finally found you. So, what'dya think?" John B managed to say all of that in one breath and it took a moment to register in Kennedy's sleepy brain. Honestly, how was he so fucking lively?

          Kennedy rose an eyebrow, her eyes fluttering tiredly. JJ gave her a hopeful smile. She threw her head back on her shoulders, with a groan, "Let me grab my shit," She told them and the pair high-fived—doing their weird Pogue-handshake. She pointed at them from over her shoulder, "Anymore of that shit and I'll take it back. And I'm only doing this for Lana! Don't get any ideas!" She called back at them. They held their hands up in surrender but gave each other victory grins.

            Kennedy went though the process of untying her converse just to slide them on her feet and tie them up again. Then she quickly checked herself in her mirror. She flattened out her hair a little, then joined the boys on the deck.

                JJ had lit up a cigarette he had yet to smoke. She snatched it from his hands in passing, "Thank you very much, JJ. That's very considerate of you." She chirped, taking a large inhale of the cigarette and both JJ and John B exchanged surprised looks. Neither of them thought a girl like Kennedy would smoke—yet alone take a cigarette so casually from them.