FOURTEEN.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
Death do us part friendship pact.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

                After the incident at Lana's, John B had insisted Kennedy should come back to the Chateau to tell the Pogues about what had happened

                After the incident at Lana's, John B had insisted Kennedy should come back to the Chateau to tell the Pogues about what had happened. At first, Kennedy had suggested against it, saying how pissed Kiara would be if she showed up, going into detail about how she would probably maim her and feed her to the seagulls. However, JJ had assured her they would handle it. And yet, once Kiara and Pope showed up at the Chateau, the brunette girl instantly went off on one, demanding why Kennedy was there, shouting profanities and insisting she should leave.

      John B had explained the situation and Kiara had calmed down a little, but the sour look on her face didn't relax as she sat there and glared at Kennedy the whole time who didn't falter under her stare. She wasn't about to back down under Kiara's glare—not when she was now somehow caught up in John B's shit. Curiosity was getting the best of her and she wanted to know more. Or at least, what those guys had shot at them for.

                   John B then handed the storytelling over to JJ, allowing him to fill in the blanks in his own theatrical way, "And we were right outside like this," The blond boy said as he acted out the scene for his friends. He crouched down on the porch, "And all we hear is just, bam, bam, bam! Knocking paint off the wall, G! From the inside. All right? And I'm just looking at them like—wait, first off, look at this shit." JJ spoke with wild hand gestures and a loud voice to get his point across.

      He stormed across to Pope and ran his hands over his hair, shaking out the dried paint stuck in his hair. Kiara cringed, "That's dandruff. Disgusting." She commented, refusing to believe it was paint. Or just wanting to insult JJ because she was mad that he had been so chilled out about bringing a Kook into their territory.

     "Look at all that, all right. That's paint. At that point, I was just, like... I'm waiting for death." JJ said dramatically and Kennedy held back a laugh, snorting into her hand. She earned an amused look from John B and an irritated one from Kiara. It was as if she wasn't even allowed to breathe in the girls presence.

      "Oh, okay. So you saw the guys that shot at us, right? Did you get a good description of them? What did they look like? Anything we can bring to a police report?" Pope asked desperately.

     "Yeah, anything helpful." Kiara piped in, shooting JJ an annoyed look.

     Kennedy straightened her back out, "Well, I—"

      "Anything helpful but not from you." Kiara snapped, meeting Kennedy's blue eyes with a stare icier than her own. Kennedy glared into her eyes, opening her mouth to retaliate with some smart-ass remark but the JJ spoke over her.