Chapter-5

"Finding spring again"

sometime in the beginning of jikook's marriage, Jimin is stuck at home contemplating the bills, and Jungkook is running around a hospital trying to complete a sale. All the while, Jhope is living it up in a night club, and Yoongi and Taehyung are picking up a couple of girls.

"that passionate and youthful time that everyone enjoyed was like the spring that had passed without giving us a chance to look at the flowers."

______________________________

In current 1999, just after they dispersed from their group date. Jhope and Taehyung have some drinks, and it's clear that Taehyung is intimidated. He watches Jhope down his drinks like water, while he pathetically sputters as he tries to keep up.

If that didn't scare him, he's disgust with the restaurant's music does. He shrinks in his seat as he rants about the artist and how terrible it is for the guy to sing about saying whatever he wants as long as he's drunk and won't remember it later.

taehyung insists that he would never do something like that, which just amuses jhope. He tells him to take it easy with his drinks... and the next thing we know, Jhope is left with a passed out Taehyung.

Jhope has no choice but to piggyback Taehyung all the way back to campus, cursing through his teeth the entire time.he dumps him at his dorms and leaves without another thought.

______________________________________

A scream erupts from Jimin's room, and his mom and hyung come running in to find him with puffy red eyes (after spending all of last night crying formJungmin, his son in the future timeline). But Jimin is more concerned with the fact that he still looks young.

As Jimin puts his goodbye letter to Mom away, his dad cautiously sticks his head in and asks if he's angry with him. He insists that he isn't, though his face says otherwise. He offers a bonus to his allowance, but again, he says no and walks away. Dad wonders why he's been so weird around him lately, and then he stuffs the cash in heis jacket pocket anyway.

Meanwhile, Jungkook sits in his room, wondering how long his trip to the past will last. He hopes it's a permanent thing, only to realize that would mean he'd have to serve in the military again. But he smiles, thinking that would still be better than being divorced. He takes a look in the mirror and figures that it's time he have some fun.

Jungkook sits his family down and demands that his parents hand over all their assets. They stare at him, their mouths agape, as he promises to bring back a fortune once he invests in neighborhoods that are sure to be big in the future.

But, of course, that only angers Dad, and he stalks off to his room to retrieve a hammer. Mom desperately tries to hold Dad back as he chases Jungkook around the living room, while his hyung jin   just sits back like this is an everyday occurrence, lol.

A little later, Jungkook leaves his house with a huge wad of cash. Since his first plan failed, he resorted to selling all his prized possessions, such as his computer, VHS tapes, and CDs.

Jungkook sees his bus take off without him, but he just smiles, accepting the challenge. He breaks into a run and manages to catch up with the bus. Yoongi sees him out his window and yells for the driver to stop, but when he does, Jungkook runs right past them.

Enjoying his restored energy, Jungkook happily shouts, "All right! I won!" and runs the rest of the way. As he runs down the street, Jimin rolls by in a taxi. He tells himself that he should find Jungkook to figure out what's going on, oblivious to the fact that he's just outside.