2. Husband

The story of us / Daemon/ Rhaenyra / Avalon Targaryen out now!

Aelsa Lannister mumbled into her husbands neck. She felt his lips on her skin. His hand wrapped around her waist pulling her closer. She rocked her hip's into him once, twice, three times before her leg draped over his trapping him under her.

She held a hand over his chest fingers on his heart breathing deeply trying to steal another moment of sleep before she had to get to work.

"Mama?"

Aelsa moaned lifting her face from her husbands chest. His lips found hers kissing her again and again.

"You are mama," he reminded her.

"I am mama." Aelsa agreed pulling herself away. "Lila Rose good morning honey!" Aelsa declared picking her up. "What are you doing out of bed this early?"

"I missed you." Lila answered.

"I missed you too." Aelsa agreed pressing a kiss to her cheeks "Go jump on daddy. He misses you too." Aelsa suggested. Lila ran off pulling herself up on the bed. "Im going to check on the boys' aelsa called over her shoulder.

"I got you!" Lila declared jumping on his chest. Larys had never been happier.

~Ten years ago~

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" Aelsa hissed out as she marched her chambers.

"My lady?" Larys questioned. "Aelsa? Whats wrong?"

"Larys!" She exclaimed turning to him and forcing a smile. "What can I do for you im really busy."

"I heard." Larys agreed teasingly.

"What do you want?" She annunciated every word as it if was its only sentence.

"Aelsa..."

"Im sorry I just..." she shook her head she didnt know what she just. She was pregnant and unwed and the man she thought she wanted to marry was going back to old town never to be seen again.

"I just want to help you Aelsa. Only to help."  Larys assured.

"You can't help me." Aelsa corrected. "Thanks though... you are sweet larys." she started to walked away but thought, no... Larys can help me. He had been loyal, he was handsome, he had a nice smile. He was a master of whispers in his own right. He was her friend. He could do perfectly.

"Larys Strong will you marry me?"

~Present day~

Lila had just turned four. She had Strong black hair and lannister green eyes. She carried her lion or her snow leopard with her wherever she went.

Atticus was eight. Much to Larys dismay Atticus thought his uncle Harwin was the coolest. Wanted to be a knight like him. Wanted to be just like him. The strong and handsome knight. Larys was never going to be knight. Never going to be that man that man that Atticus wanted to be but Larys was a good father. He was there for his children. All of them.

Ollivander was the eldest. The only one of his siblings with golden hair like his mother. Olli was best of friends with Aemond and Jace. He was very social and got on great with everyone. He trained with his cousins... no they didnt call them that in public but Aelsa thought it. The Strong boys Jace and Luke. The princes, hightower blood like Ollivander even if Olli would never know it. He was a lannister that was all that mattered.

Ollivander did his studies with his brother and his father daily. Aelsa loved that Larys took that time to teach them. Aelsa got to be the fun parent. She worked hard and when she got done with her work she wanted to play. To run around with her kids to read them stories and make them supper. Spoil them with sweets. When the kids wanted more mommy time they volunteered as cup bearers.