31. Make This Harder

"Yes, I know that he's my ex but can't two people reconnect? I only see him as a friend..." Aelsa had told Tyland again and again. The biggest lie she ever said.

Oh, yes, Aelsa knew that he was ex. But can't two people reconnect? After all she only saw him as a friend... Aelsa just tripped and fell into his bed.

She was weak because of him. She was weak for him. His fingers trailed along her waist, tickling her skin and making her writhe under his touch. 

She didnt know how it happened but suddenly Otto was kissing her and pulling her closer and she wanted it, her brain shorted and her sanity flew away like a bird in a snowstorm, never to be seen again. 

Aelsa breathed him in pulling him closer wrapping her arms around him. She honestly didnt know how it happened, her brain wasnt working. Everything was moving so fast, pulling each other closer, touching every inch they could reach. Her eyes shifted to the chess board, damnit. It did this. She relaxed as Otto touched her neck wrapping his fingers through her hair tipping her head up to him. 

There was no urgency in anything they did after that moment. It was all slow and easy, almost hesitant, unrelentingly tender and every touch, every caress was started with a questioning look, a silent request for permission to continue. Aelsa gave that permission every time he asked for it, either with a smile or a nod or a whispered yes. Despite her better judgement she gave it. 

The first time he eased his hand between her legs to very lightly touch her, he watched her face carefully, his eyes searching for any sign of discomfort that would signal he needed to stop. When she offered no resistance, he very, very gently stroked his fingertips over her panties. The tickle sent a shiver through her and he waited until Aelsa relaxed again before he continued.

"Does this feel as good as you remember, love?" he whispered, running his fingers over her, staying outside her under garments for now. Aelsa sighed, beginning to feel that very small tingling tension in her stomach.

"Yes, it does...I've missed this." the words came out before she could really process what she was saying and Otto smirked. 

"As did I." Otto assured. He dropped his head to kiss her softly.

Otto pressed his lips against the corner of Aelsa's mouth and continued very lightly touching her between her legs, not going any further than just a gentle stroke with one fingertip. And then he shifted his position and moved his hand up to her stomach.

Otto's fingers brushing so lightly against her bellybutton that they felt like butterfly wings. Aelsa sucked in her breath and pressed his hand to her, harder than he probably would if it was left to him, but Aelsa wasn't one to be gentle. She turned him around his head hit the pillow as he looked up at her.

"You want this off?" Aelsa questioned touching his shirt. Otto shook his head ever so slightly he wasnt as fit as he was ten years ago, his cock was eager but his once muscled chest was less ready for an audience. "You want this off?" Aelsa countered pulling at her slip, Otto nodded eagerly as she threw it to the floor Otto's hand slid up her thigh, her stomach as he sat up.

Otto kissed her lingeringly, pressing his mouth to the side of her neck. He laid his hand on her ribcage below her breast. He moved his hand up and very gently laid it on her breast.

He kept his touch light, teasing her nipple with his palm, pulling his hand down far enough to slide his fingertips lightly over it before running his palm up again. She could feel him watching her face as she sunk down on him and then her mind blanked out until it was over and then everything came flooding back. Aelsa stared up at the ceiling in an utter panic. Otto didnt notice her hesitation her regret, he smiled leaning over to kiss her again. 

"We cant do that. Ever again." Aelsa rasped when otto kissed her shoulder. His smile fell. "It was a mistake. A lapse in judgment ..." she was already untangling her limbs from his.

"Aelsa-"

"I'm married!" She shouted. She didn't know if she was reminding him or herself. "I love larys."

"Aelsa-" he reached out for her as she got up.

"Please. Don't make this harder. " Aelsa corrected as she ran out.