Part 10 | Jason The Creep

"Ughh this is so nasty!" Quinn grimaces as she watches you get ready for a night out with Ethan. "Shut up and help me with this!" You say while struggling to zip up your jumpsuit. Quinn sets down the camera she was toying with- it was one the club gave you a couple days back- to help you. "I can't help it! I'll never get used to this." She says zipping up your zipper. "Used to what?" You sit down and start doing your makeup. "You and Ethan!" She says while throwing herself onto her mattress. "We aren't even a thing yet," you giggle, tapping your brush against the compact. "Yet. Gross." You laugh and throw a stuffed bunny at her to silence her grievances.

      "So, the plan?" She asks after recovering from the attack. "For tonight?" You ask rhetorically. "Well actually I have to be at the football game, to take photos. I'll meet up with Ethan after." Quinn's face scrunches up. "Okay.. you didn't tell me that part. What if you're late?" You get up and grab your bag and camera from off the bed. "I won't, don't say that!"

 You were late.

Very late.

Let's backtrack.

      You actually finished your job taking photos on time. Afterwards you rushed to your car but something strange happened. It wouldn't start. "What the hell?" You muttered to yourself, twisting the key only to hear a sputter. Maybe giving it a punch, that always works. You hit the front, hard. Nothing. You rush out your phone to call an uber, text Ethan what was going on. Dead. This couldn't be happening, not now. You get out of the car and slam the front door hard out of frustration and walk back through the stadium hoping to find someone.

You did find someone.

Jason.

      "Hey.. y/n, you okay?" He asks emerging randomly at some corner near a restroom. "No, actually. Hey, d-do you have your phone with you? I need to call someone." You ask him frantically, stressed out. He chuckles, "No actually um it's with Greg-"

      "Who the fuck is Greg is he your boyfriend or something?" You ask your voice filled with annoyance. "Woah. Okay and what's it to you?" "Nothing. Nevermind, I'll be seeing you-" You turn to walk away but he grabs your wrist. "Fuck off Jason," you say struggling. "What? What's wrong? Something up with your car?" Your eyes widen. Did he do something? "Holy shit- what?" You give a quick pause and then try again at escaping. This shouldn't be surprising giving he stalked Tara.

      "Let the fuck go, Jason." You turned to hear the voice, it was Anika. She stepped forward and Jason stepped back with his hands up and scrambled away. "That fucking creep," She says with disgust. "Y/n, you okay?" She asks. You just turn around and bawl. "Shh, y/n it's fine," she says consoling you and bringing you into her arms. "He's just a creep. He isn't actuall-" "No." You interrupt. "H-he did something to my fucking car." Her face scrunches. "What?" You nod at her. "Y-yeah I don't know what he did but it wouldn't start and- well do you have a car? I really have somewhere to be." She just shakes her head. "I took the bus," she says pointing a thumb behind her. "Let's go together, I'll pay for you."

      And that's how you arrived to Ethan's doorstep. Extremely. Late. You knock on the door and bounce back on your toes and heels awaiting an answer. Soon enough you heard the lock click and the door opened. Ethan opened the door, he looked tired, slightly annoyed. You ran to hug him and sobbed. It'd been a long, grueling, night. "W-what happened?" He asked with concern and furrowed eyebrows as he hugged you back and quietly closed the front door. "I don't even know," you said pulling away. "I-I was at the game taking photos and I was about to leave but then Jason did something to my car, so then I took the bus and now i'm late and i'm so sorry," you cried. "Wait what? Jason did something to your car?" You nodded at him. "I think so. Either that or he saw that it wouldn't start up, I don't know." He shook his head. "Stay away from Jason. If he ever speaks to you, tell me." You slightly smiled up at him through your tears, surprised by his sudden assertiveness. 

      "Why? It's not like you're my boyfriend," you joke playfully. "Fine," he starts, looking down at you. "Then be my girlfriend." You jokefully pretend  to contemplate making a stupid thinking face. "Y/n I can't have people like Jason around you. Especially thinking you're single." You started to wonder if this was a robot, a clone of Ethan Chad was controlling, but you didn't mind. You were waiting for him to make a move. Maybe even make a couple on Jason. "Am I not?" You ask, tilting your head. "You're not." He stares at you for a couple of seconds, before leaning down to kiss you. You kissed him back, running a hand through his hair. "Ethan, I'm actually so sorry about being late." You said after you pulled away. "No, no don't be sorry nothing was your fault," he assures. "Besides, Chad was the one who asked you out anyways." He says looking away, somewhat ashamed, with a hand on his neck. "I know," you giggle. "I could tell." He grimaces at Chad's blateness. "Okay, then I'll ask right now. You wanna go out tomorrow?" You think. "Sunday? Chick-fil-A's closed," you pretend pout. He rolls his eyes at your tease. You smile up at him, "Okay, sure."

-----

word count: 946

-----

a note because I'm gonna change some things from the movie to give myself creative freedom. So if something happens that doesn't go along with the movie I know, i've seen it a bajillion times lmao i just wanna change some things