Part 13 | Frat Party

"What do you mean man, you look great!" Chad explained, gesturing towards Ethan. He wore a knight costume, homemade created from the cardboard of amazon boxes. "Y-you sure?" He asked. Everyone just started clamoring, praising his outfit but sort of wearily and jokingly. "Come on guys, he looks great!" You say, getting up off of the couch to stand next to your boyfriend. "What are you wearing, y/n?" Tara asks you. "Oh, I think I'm just gonna stay home here with Quinn." Everyone booed. "Why?" Tara asked. 

      "Well I didn't have much money to buy a costume, or the time to make one. It's fine though! I really don't mind." Quinn shook her head and got up. "I mind. I want my alone time with Jerry, or Richard- forget it. You shouldn't have to stay here because you don't have a costume. I have an old one from my freshman year." She walks into her room and comes out with a Tinkerbell costume. "A little childish don't you think Quinn?" Anika asks skeptically. She just rolls her eyes. "Don't listen to Anika, trust me it'll accentuate your ass and boobs." You shake your head laughing and agree to put it on.

     You check yourself out in the mirror with it, and Quinn was absolutely right. It was short, tight, anything but childish. You put your hair in a bun and walk out to the group. Everyone claps and chants for you as you do a 360 for them. "Told you," Quinn quips to Anika who rolls her eyes. 

      So you and the group pull up to the party

      So you and the group pull up to the party. A knight, a cowboy, a pumpkin, a pirate, and a disney fairy. Cute.

      The 6 struggle to get into the building, it was packed. There was dancing, drinking, games. It was y'alls typa party, just not Ethan's. Mindy and Anika go off to find a place to dance, Ethan and Chad stay together doing who knows what, and you and Tara go to find drinks.

     "I've successfully come around," Tara starts, sitting on top of a counter. "You and Ethan are cute together." You reach out to get a bottle and a glass. "Thanks, T." You pour shots for the both of yall and sit next to her to drink in unison. "I love how we forgot about what happened to Jason." Tara laughs and rolls her eyes. "See? Sam had nothing to worry about. Had nothing to do with us." You nodded at her. 

      You spot a ping pong table with red cups in formation and turn to Tara. "Wanna team in beer pong?" You ask, pointing towards the table in the other room. She smirks, "You know it." Y'all two get up and walk into the room, catching a glance at Ethan and Chad talking. "I wonder what they're doing," you say to Tara. She shrugs in response. The opposing team doesn't miss a single cup on their turn. "Oh my fucking god." Tara exclaims. When it's your turn to bounce the ball, you catch Tara sneaking looks at Chad. "I see you got the hots for Chad," you say after missing your shot. "I do," she admits. "I just feel bad. Because Liv and all." "Who?" You ask obliviously. "Chad's ex, she was killed last year. And we were friends. I just feel bad for liking him." You grimace at the other team making their shots. You go and your ball ends up on the floor, again. "You suck, y/n." Tara says half jokingly. "Okay," you shrug. "You go next."

      "Cheers man, to the dynamic duo, 410 tower, third floor, room 315." Chad says to Ethan before they both take a shot. Well Chad does, Ethan just spits it back into the glass. "Listen man, I'm surprised you got a girl before me. I mean, look at me! Look at Hobbs and Shaw," he says as he flexes. "I don't know, y/n's just.. special." Chad clicks his tongue at that. "That's good, I should use that." Chad stores the word into his mental notebook. "Why aren't you out there with her? Better yet why aren't you upstairs with her?" Ethan just goofily moves his eyebrows. "What? Gross man shut up." Chad goes to pat Ethan on his head. "Nothing gross about giving you girl a little extra loving, yeah?" Ethan rolls his eyes. Anika pops out of a corner, "Hey, big guy, you're needed." 

      After Chad and Frankie get a little physical and Frankie gets tazed in the balls, Ethan can't help but ask, "Where's y/n?" The group's eyes light up, completely forgetting about your mere existence. They found you collapsed on a couch. You both lost at beer pong and the alcohol tolerance lottery. "Y/n," Ethan loudly whispers, shaking you. You woke up to a crowd of people around you, a stain or your skirt, and a bent, seemingly broken wing. "What happened?" You ask, rubbing your eyes. "A lot of things but we're going home," Tara says before glancing towards Ethan. "Unless you want to stay..?" Mindy raises an eyebrow. "Yeah how long have you been passed out?" You stand up and link arms with Ethan. "Not long I don't think. It's a little early to leave don't you think?" They all just shrug. You pull your hair out of the now fucked up bun and shake it out, making you refreshed from your quick power nap, which surprisingly made you extremely energized.

      "We're gonna stay, just a teensy bit longer!" You say making a pinchy gesture. Y'all say your goodbyes but Ethan runs to pull Chad aside. "I was thinking about what you said earlier and-" Chad raises an eyebrow at him. "Can I have a condom?"

-----

word count: 971