Chapter 4: Ring shopping

Anwar's Pov:
I wake up around 6:00am, and I decide to go for my morning run, I get dressed and I go out, I come back around 7:00am.

So I decide to call Salwa,I know she's awake by now cox today is a work day and she also works
''hey baby'' comes her sleepy voice
''hi love, how was your night?''

''it was good, yours?''

''good Alhamdulilah"(All praise due to God)

''so have you eaten?''

''naaa just came back from my morning run,have you?''

''A'a, zan bari sai na je office"(no I will leave it till I get to the office)

''toh ki tabbatar kinci abinci cox nasan ba kya san cin abinci"
( make sure you eat cox I know you don't like eating)

''I have heard, you too eat fah''

''sure, errrrm Abba yace na tambaya yaushe za'a kawo gaisuwa"( Abba said I should ask you when they are coming for the introduction )

''introduction for what again?''

''our marriage na''

''oh''

she doesn't sound excited so I am now confused ''babe why don't you sound excited?''

''no I am, do you know what? I will talk to Mama and get back to you''

she sounds sooo unhappy and that's unlike her but okay
''hmm, okay I will await your call, bye love you''
''uhum, love you too'' and with that, I end the call in confusion but still I want to make a grand proposal for her.

I know that will get her excited, so I enter the bathroom and shower, I get dressed in a black two-piece suit and I go to Nadia's room to wake her up for breakfast because I know that yeye girl will not wake up until she's woken up.

And I also want to ask her what she has arranged for my proposal because it's this weekend I want to propose, I enter her room and see the mumu sleeping, so I wake her up

''ke! Ki tashi muyi magana"(hey! Wake up let's talk)

''mmmhhhhh''

''I am serious''

''okayyy''
she whines

she finally wakes up and she ignores me and she enters her bathroom and she comes out looking confused
''so brother what do you want to talk about that can't wait till you come back from work''

"ai kema zaki fara tashi da wuri"(you too, you will soon start waking up early)
I reply, she rolls her eyes and I decide to go straight to the point

''oya let's get serious, I talked to Salwa this morning about our introduction but instead she just suprised me with her reaction, she didn't sound happy at all''
she nods her head then she finally speaks

''I don't think she's unhappy, I think she's overwhelmed and speechless, and also she will be suprised because obviously you haven't proposed, for real it's fine brother''

''okayyyyyyy so about the proposal, what do you have in mind?''

''I am thinking you should just taking her to Chic café because the place is not usually crowded and do your proposal, you know what to do'' I nod.

''okay but ring will you help me buy?'' I ask while grinning

''urrghhh! Do I have to do everything?'' she whines

''please naaaa''

''okayyyyy I will but now let's go and eat breakfast''

''foodie kawai''
she glares at me and I laugh out loud before following her.