Chapter 18; Runaway bride

Nadia's Pov:

My wedding is tomorrow, all events were cancelled seeing the circumstances in which I am getting married. Honestly I can believe all my dreams, my hopes and also everything that I have worked for, for the past six years is going to waste.

I even tried calling Ayan to tell him to cancel it but the douchebag is telling me he is actually enjoying this and he would make me suffer.

What happened to the sweet, nice and loving Ayan, he is being replaced with this obsessed Ayan who wants nothing but my downfall. Noor's dad even talked to his dad about it but his father said he cannot deny his son something that's within his capability, I am just broken. Noor has been nothing but supportive, she comes over everyday to cheer me up and she doesn't leave till night.

This morning I wake up with two ideas, taking this up in court, or running away. If I sue him, Ummi will be affected and I want nothing of that sort, leaving me with only one option, to run away. I have enough money in my bank account, I can move to another country and with the certificate I have, I can get a job, but I also don't want to leave everything I have built here.

I call Noor privately and I tell her my plan, she warns me against it so I just discard it. The sad part is two of my brothers are supporting Ummi, Ya Zayyad and obviously Ya Muhammad. It's only Ya Rayyan and Anwar that are supporting me, urghhh! Why is everything complicated? I decide to just turn to Allah. He will solve everything for me. I perform ablution and I spread my prayer mat, I do istikhara, that's the only thing I can do at this point, pray.

Immediately I finished, I sat on my bed crying when Abba entered my room, he was asking how I was feeling, and everything just went pitch black.