Chapter 10: Birthday shopping

Nadia's Pov:

I wake up around 7:30am, and I start getting ready for work as usual. At this point I am just tired, I cannot with work and this is just Service, imagine if I start working.

And we are going for shopping with the girls today as agreed. I open my wardrobe and I start looking for what to wear, I spend most of my time looking for what to wear everyday and I said I would start doing a prep for each day but I keep forgetting ooo.

It was kinda cold so I decided to put on a white shirt and a pink patterned pants and a long coat with belt.

I put on my shoes and carry my bag and I go downstairs for breakfast

I put on my shoes and carry my bag and I go downstairs for breakfast. The house feels soo empty without Ummi and Abba. I meet Anwar on the dining table, I ignore him and sit down, yessss I am still giving him attitude because of the Ayan issue. Mairo brings breakfast and I start munching silently.

"You know he is a very good guy, you should hear him out"

"Anwar please not today, I am tired of this drama, I want to eat in peace". I reply with gritted teeth

"He really is sorry,Nadia hear him out, give him a chance"

"Anwar you understand him easily but you don't understand me, your sister. Anwar you are supposed to be protective of me but instead you keep pushing me to do something I don't want to do. You all don't even understand me, it's always my fault, my fault!" I break down in tears.

Anwar meet me and hugs me, comforting me

"Shhh! Princess I am sorry, I had no idea that is how you feel, I was just pushing you cox I know you like him and I don't like seeing you hurt, Princess it's fine, shhh!"

"I am sorry Anwar, you have been trying but all I do is annoy you all the time"
"Princess it's fine"

"I am sorry, I just want time to heal before I give space for any form of communication"

"Shh! Take all the time you need, wipe your tears you are running late, we will talk later"

I wipe my tears and finish my food before leaving for the office. I arrive and I sign in, I meet Faiha and we talk for a while before I start working. I was just thinking of inviting her to the birthday shopping cox it won't be nice if I don't but lemme ask the girls cox I know how Noor can be, so I carry my phone and chat them up.

Me- hey guysssss

Roohi💕- how far

Me- y'all still down for the outing right?

Roohi💕- for sureee! In sha Allah

Me- okay

Noor🥀- hey guys!

Roohi💕- Answer the question 🙄

Noor🥀- I'm just gonna ignore that and yesss I am down 🥳