Chapter 12; The Proposal

Nadia's Pov:

Flashback

I start crying out of joy, I see Ayan on his knees with a ring
"Will you marry me?" Ayan said

"Yesss! Yess I will" I nod with tears in my eyes.

Honestly I didn't expect him to do it, atleast not now, I am so happy this is the best birthday gift everrr, and I can't wait to tell the girls. 

"Babe who was that guy I met hugging you in the palour when you were crying?" Ayan asked with worry all over his face.

"He is Anwar's friend don't worry about it" I reply

"He gives me the creeps" he said with a jealous laced voice

"Calm down babe, he is just a friend, there's nothing to worry about" I said hoping to convince him to let it go.

****** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ****

I wake up to long good morning text from Ayan, I reply his message before I enter the bathroom to do my morning business and shower, Ummi and Abba are still not back, honestly I miss them badly, I call them and we talk for a while before I told Ummi only about Ayan and I.

She sounds genuinely happy for me, I don't want Abba to know just yet because I want to finish my service and if he knows, he will rush things which I don't want. I told Anwar yesterday night and he was soo happy, he even called Ayan and gave him a bunch rules to follow, dramatic I know but that's Anwar for you.

I open my wardrobe to look for what to wear and I ended up wearing a black hoodie I stole from Anwar's wardrobe with pink leggings, and I didn't bother much cox I am staying at home all day. I go down for breakfast, I eat breakfast alone because Anwar is not around, who goes out early in the morning sef, sha I finish eating and I decide to text the girls and inform them about the engagement.

Me: hey gurrrlllssss!

Noor🥀- heyyyyyy!

Roohi💕- how far!

Salma😘- yesterday was fun oooo

Faiha✨- it was, thank you guys for inviting me I really enjoyed my time

Me- it's fineee! Besides I have good news

Noor🥀- 👂👂👂

Me- Ayan proposed yesterday night after you left🤭🤭🎉

Noor🥀- 🎉🎉🎉
Noor🥀- this cousin ashe he has sense😂

Me- let him catch you😂

Salma💕-  ke noor dinnan ko😂(you this noor ehhn) and I am sooo happy for you love, Allah baku zaman lafiya(may Allah give you a peaceful marriage).

Faiha✨- awwww congrats boo❤️

Roohi💕- congratulations 🎉🎉❤️

Me- thank you soo much guys🫂❤️

With that I leave them talking in the group, more like arguing. I just spend the whole day watching prison break and by night I retire to bed exhausted

A/N:
Do y'all think Anwar moved on pretty fast🤔
And awwww! He proposed to our love. Okay I am in tears, tears of joyyy🥺
Okay. I officially bless this relationship 💗
Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Show some love and please vote, comment and sharee!
Love: A❤️