Chapter 25: Wedding Fatiha

Nadia's Pov:

Today is the D-day, I was asked to wake up since 7am, honestly these past three days has been nothing but hectic, and relatives talking here and there are not helping at all. Ummi calls me to her room for the usual gyaran jiki, I stay in her room and the woman comes and starts her magic. After two good hours, we finally finish and I go and take my bath in Ummi's bathroom, and I come out  meeting breakfast on the coffee table in her room and my clothes laid out for today.

So I eat my breakfast and then the make-up artist also does her magic. I see Maleek's message

M✨- Hello soon-to-be wifey

Me- Hey soon-to-be husby

M✨- How are you?

Me- Sleepy😩

M✨- sorry love! It will soon be over

Me- thank you. Yeah it will and I can't wait

M✨- me either

Me- well I have to go and get ready, I'm getting married Mr

M✨- Wow! To who?

Me- haha so funny! I have to go now

M✨-😂😂,
Byeee love

Me- Bye!

I keep my phone down and I start getting ready when I hear two women talking and pointing at Ashley

"Kalla kayanta, babu kunya babu komai"

"Daman na fada, Nadia tin da taje kasar waje ta kawo mana wasu marasa kunya, jikinta duk a waje"

I walk up to them in anger cox this is my friend they are talking about. I don't care if I am the bride, I have to put them in their rightful position. It's high time someone does sef. Mtswww!

"Sannu ko. Yarinyar dakuke magana a kai kawata ce, haka take shiri a can kuma ba musulma bace so I don't mind idan tayi shiri haka, DanAllah ku tafi and start minding your business"

"What a bratty bride!" One of the women exclaim. I walk away to get dressed. I check the time and see it's already 10:30am, and the daurin aure is by 11am. I put on my white dress and my turban is tied by the makeup artist.

My bridesmaids all come into the room and they look really really fineee!

Ya Fauziyya's fit😍☝️