Chapter 20: The beginning of a new chapter

A/N:
Here's to big 20!!!🥺
Please show some love guys.
Hope you enjoy

Nadia's pov:

I wake up this morning, with the news of Noor's wedding date set, I am so happy, and I am the maid of honor, I have to start getting ready because we are so going to slay this wedding. Also, it's been two weeks since I and Maleek talked, I have been thinking about it, I asked Noor for advice and she told me to say yes, I asked Roohi, Salma and Faiha and they all agreed with Noor. I sit down on my bed thinking about it before Anwar barges into the room, he never knocks, urghh! 

"What are you thinking of that you are looking calm like this?" 

I look at him and pout before I decide to brief him on the situation at hand and he sits down processing the whole thing before finally speaking up.

"honestly Nadia, you know Abdulmaleek is my friend and I know him well enough to tell you he is a good person, he is not the type of person that looks at every girl and in all his relationship, he has been hurt, and I see the way he looks at you and I can tell you for free that he is good  and  I am not trying to pressure you but you should say yes, I can guarantee he will treat you nicely and he will be someone you will want to have around for as long as forever"

"I know Anwar, but I am scared of repetition of history, I am scared to move on, I am scared I will marry the wrong person."

"Nadia trust me, he is good and to confirm that, you should perform istikhara so you will be so sure and you should know that every relationship has ups and downs, don't ever think every day will be all smiles and laughter, there are some days that you will cry, but just know it's better to do it all with someone that will stand by you and I know he will"

"Okay, thank you I am calling him today to tell him yes."

"Great choice! I wish you all the best."

He smiles and leaves the room, so I call up Maleek to tell him my decision, the phone is ringing and for some reason, I am nervous, he picks after the third ring.

"Hello Fatimah, how are you doing?

why is he calling me Fatimah? maybe he doesn't love me anymore or maybe he is even angry I took this long, or maybe there's a new girl in his mind who is way better than I am. I remember I am still on a phone call, so I hurry up and reply.

"Hi, I am fine. How are you?"

"I'm fine Alhamdulilah, Fatimah, I assume you called to tell me your answer."

"Yes!"

"so, what's your answer?"

"Yes, is my answer."

"What! are you serious?"

"Yes, I am!'

"Fatimah thank you so much."

"Why are you calling me Fatimah? it's weird."

he chuckles heartily before laughing out loud and he finally speaks up.

"Fatimah don't worry I just like the name and I feel like it should be appreciated more."

"Oh really! well I will take that as a compliment."

"It is"

I laugh before Anwar barges in again. 

"I assume you have told him your decision."

"Yes, I have, now please leave!"

"it's not your fault, Shey it's me that wasted my time telling you what to do and now you are telling me to get out ko? "

I laugh "okay sorry chairman."

"Good girl! Ehen you this Abdul if you try anything funny, I will beat nonsense from your body."

he now replies and I put the phone on speaker "bro you know I wouldn't try anything funny."

"Hmm! Toh me I am just telling you so you will know."

"don't worry."

"Good! now let me leave you guys before Nadia kills me."

I remove the phone from speaker, and we continue talking before I end the call.

I call the girls and I tell them the good news, they were so happy, and we talk for a long time before ending the call. The rest of the day goes eventless, and I go to bed that day around 8:30pm.

A/N:

Maleek and Nadia🎉
I don't want to bless this relationship too fast but we'll see
Vote, comment and share!!
Love: A❤️